Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Senior Enterprise Account Executive - Virtual / Norcross /
Atlanta, GA, USA * Norcross, GA, USA * Virtual
Tuesday, August 22, 2023
What part will you play?
Under general guidance, the Senior Account Executive is responsible
for the business development and sales growth for their assigned
market. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for providing
Diversified's clients and prospects the highest possible level of
quality in service to their account, ensuring client expectations
are met or exceeded by fulfilling client expectations.The Account
Executive will be responsible for identifying and executing
Diversified's Workplace Solutions within our Retail markets. Retail
is a dynamic industry with a highly competitive supplier base - the
possibilities are incredible and the sales process complex.The
Account Executive will lead an innovative and creative approach in
identifying customer needs and proposing Workplace Solutions to
exceed our clients desired outcomes.
What will you be doing?
- Meet or exceed top line revenue and profitability targets for
- Creates account specific strategies with new and existing
accounts that maximizes the business potential, aligning with the
Business Unit goals.
- Secure new sales opportunities in target markets/portfolios.
Establishes strategic deals and leads with a solutions-based sales
- Ensures sales standards are met by building strong industry
relationships within targeted customers. Utilizes a deep
understanding of customer technology applications.
- Develops annual go-to-market sales plans with Business Unit for
the strategic accounts assigned. Reports and forecasts achievements
to goals on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Drives opportunities that include cross selling of other
Business Units products and services. Remains up to date on
technology changes within the industry to identify areas of
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of solution offerings and
technology changes within the industry
- Works closely with internal partners and stakeholders acting as
the team leader for Diversified's delivery of proposals for client
RFP opportunities. Functions as the lead customer relationship
manager for accounts.
- Ability to understand and identify buyer motivations and
requirements across various Business Units and levels of the
- Strong understanding and ability to research customer strategy
through data related to SEC filings, annual reports, short-term and
long-term growth initiatives.
- Travels to clients to propose and review sales opportunities
and to project sites as required to ensure quality and cohesive
- All other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Business Focus Preferred) or
Associate degree inclusive of industry selling experience
- 7 - 10 years of outside sales.
- 5+ years of AV or technology industry experience
- Experience working with CRM platforms. Sales Logic knowledge is
a plus. Good working knowledge of MS Office. Short term and
long-term forecasting and selling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly
accountable and performance driven with a high level of integrity.
Strong problem-solving ability and analytical acumen. Highly
adaptable and high sense of urgency. Organization, time management
and an entrepreneurial mindset. Digital Awareness, a drive for
results and action oriented, relationship building and
interpersonal savvy, and negotiation.
- This position will travel 20% of time. Must be able to remain
in a stationary position for 50% or the time. Occasionally will
ascend/descend a ladder to service or install equipment. Must be
able to lift 20 lbs. on a frequent basis.
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us
at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all
aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual
qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age,
disability or genetic information, or any other applicable
characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We
celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to
apply for available positions. Individuals needing assistance or an
accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may
contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771.
Min Hiring Rate
Max Hiring Rate
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Norcross, GA, USA
Share this job:
Keywords: Diversified, Atlanta , Senior Enterprise Account Executive, Other , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!