Posted on: November 19, 2023
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As
the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect
and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer
every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and
strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help
protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on
the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is
clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where
you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose
behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT ---
Check out more about life at ADT here --> [Link Removed]
.Summary: Serve as the administrator for the Salesforce CRM in a
highly customized org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as SME for the Salesforce CRM application.
- Ensure new enhancement requests are groomed and any scenarios
are called out before story is picked for development.
- Develops optimal solutions trying to keep them mostly
declarative as much as feasible, keeping the user needs, system
performance, maintainability, and scalability in mind.
- Strong in Lightning Flows and new capabilities offered by
- Strong in Lightning Web components.
- Has thorough knowledge on Query optimizations by making proper
use of indexes and skinny tables.
- Review work done by peer developers or admins providing
- Write scenario-based test classes to help automated testing of
the code developed.
- Provide timely assistance to production support team when
guidance is needed.
- Participate in the estimation, scope, and completion of new
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com
skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, vendors, and the
application development teams.
- Assist on development tasks are properly documented using
comments, design documents, flows diagrams.
- Maintain Salesforce database and complete enhancements that
support business processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify technology
modifications that will impact business processes.
- Prepare detailed flow charts, diagrams and other architectural
documentation outlining system capabilities and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience.
Experience: 4 - 6 yrs.
- Salesforce Admin Certification (preferred)
- Experience with Service Cloud Consultant (preferred).
- Experience with Sales Cloud Consultant (preferred).
- Has excellent organizational skills and a positive
- Demonstrates ability to follow defined processes, meet
deadlines, handle, and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage
laterally and upwards.
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or
on-premises middleware and other enterprise integrating
- Help manage ongoing maintenance of the Salesforce environment
and conduct long-term improvement efforts to ensure compatibility
with evolving mission requirements.
- Is a great team player and proactively offers help or guidance
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving
- Must demonstrate very good verbal and written communication
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all
levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from
multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level
information into details, abstract up from low-level information to
a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the
underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on
Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications,
systems, and processes.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to
support and build custom apps.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the principles, concepts
and theories in own discipline, and broad knowledge of principles
and concepts of other functions.
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary range for this role is $60,888 - $121,776 and is based
on experience and qualifications.
Certain roles are eligible for annual bonus and may include equity.
These awards are allocated based on company and individual
We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and
company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life
insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off among others.
Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year. Your accrual
rate increases after your first year. We also offer 6 paid
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT
strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit
us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.---
Keywords: ADT, Atlanta , Salesforce Administrator, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!