Field Supervisor (Atlanta)
Company: CMG Services LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Residential
Roofing Field Supervisor to join our team and grow!What We
Contribute to Your Success:
- Company sponsored training
- Vast support system
- Paid time off
- Health, life, and disability insurance contribution
- Competitive pay rates/salary
- Company sponsored events like holiday parties and team building
- Incentive programs
- Bonus opportunities
- Tremendous opportunity to promote within
- Positive and productive environmentResponsibilities:
- Managing multiple roofing crews to ensure quality work and
safety guidelines are being followed.
- General understanding of different roofing systems and their
- General understanding of construction safety provisions as
required by law.
- An eye for attention to detail in order to maintain quality
control and safety standards on the job site.
- Ability to both give and take direction.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independent of direct
- Holding safety meetings prior to the start of their day.
- Ensuring the crew is on-time to the job site each day and
workflow is consistent with the project schedule.
- Be able to interact professionally and cordially with customers
and other job site visitors.
- Encourage a positive work environment, teamwork, and
cohesiveness among the crew and be capable of maintaining a high
level of morale daily.
- Provide training and ensure the design, installation, and other
technical aspects of the project are understood by crew
- Ensure performance of the crew is progressing throughout
- Scheduling of roofing projects.
- Responsible to check all materials before job begins.
- Walking the job site at completion and taking photo
documentation of completed roof.Skills:
- Proven experience as Field Supervisor or Project Manager
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple
processes and projects
- Outstanding organizational and managerial abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- 3 years in construction/roofing
- 2 years in management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethicPI8ff476d9771d-31181-33077196
Keywords: CMG Services LLC, Atlanta , Field Supervisor (Atlanta), Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!