Global Chapter Relations Specialist II
Company: PMI (Project Management Institute)
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Global Chapter Relations Specialist II
France * United States * Virtual
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in
contributing to something that makes difference?
Pursue your passion. Join PMI.
How You'll Make a Difference
You will be responsible for supporting assigned global
stakeholders, partnering closely with Regional Chapter Engagement
to identify new opportunities to improve the overall chapter and
volunteer partnership experience. Developing strong relationships
with Global Volunteers such as Region Mentors, Chapter Insight
Team, and Linguistic Outreach Committees to effectively drive key
business functions that support the maintenance and growth of PMI
chapters, as well as opportunities for long-term partnerships with
chapter leadership. Driving the development and execution of the
Chapter Conflict Management Program and other services that support
an engaging chapter experience aligned with PMI's strategic
What You'll Bring to the Role
- experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in community
engagement or a related field.
- Experience in working with international or global communities
- Knowledge of association management or nonprofit organizations
can be a plus.
- Experience working in an agile, dynamic, and customer-centric
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and finesse,
including effective meeting facilitation.
- Strong data collection and listening skills.
- Demonstrated strength with digital technologies, including
knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products and CRM.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation
- Proficiency in the business language for PMI
- Demonstrated success with interdepartmental projects and
- Positive track record of business results and proven ability to
develop long-term relationships with key stakeholders and generate
- Cross-Cultural Competence: Understanding and sensitivity to
different cultures, as well as the ability to work effectively with
diverse groups of people.
- Problem-Solving: The capacity to identify issues, find
solutions, and lead volunteer mediators to resolve conflicts within
chapters and global communities.
- Teamwork: The capability to collaborate effectively with
internal teams and colleagues to support global chapter
- Adaptability: Given the global nature of the role, the ability
to adapt to different time zones, work schedules, and travel may be
- Knowledge of Association Management: Understanding the
principles and best practices of association or nonprofit
management can be valuable.
What you can expect from us
We value and nurture an environment of inclusivity and diversity,
and a culture of communication and collaboration. Your health,
safety and well-being come first, and we believe that you should
have time for your work, but you should also have time for
Join us and you'll get:
* an excellent total package, with compensation and benefits based
upon your geographic location.
* skill development opportunities, to help you grow now and into
* access to a global network, to enrich your professional
* flexible options to help balance work time and your time
* award and bonus opportunities.
The salary offer will be based on several factors, including the
candidate's demonstrated skills, qualifications and relevant
Let's help make the world work better for everyone. Apply
Project Management Institute, Inc. is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities without regard to sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin,
physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. As a government
contractor, Company Name is subject to Executive Order 11246, the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 503), and the Vietnam Era
Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974 (VEVRAA), all as amended, which
require government contractors to ensure nondiscrimination in
employment and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified persons without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed,
national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Min Hiring Rate
Max Hiring Rate
- United States
Share this job:
Keywords: PMI (Project Management Institute), Atlanta , Global Chapter Relations Specialist II, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!