Interventional Sp Proc Tech 2
Company: Wellstar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Interventional Radiology Tech - Full-time
The Interventional Special Procedures Technologist assists with
providing safe, age appropriate care to the patient by performing
all exams provided by the department according to department
procedures. The technologist has the knowledge and ability to
properly and safely obtain a quality diagnostic study. He/she is
responsible for performing a wide variety of technical procedures
requiring independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative in the
utilization of the equipment for the diagnosis and/or treatment of
diseases. The technologist is able to independently perform job
functions. He/she sets up the equipment to provide imaging service
and positions patient for the procedure.
Required Minimum Education
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiology Technology
- Currently registered by the ARRT. Required Minimum Experience
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience in Interventional
- Prefer special/advanced procedure registry. Required Skills
- Competency in all aspects of interventional/vascular
procedures, patient positioning, exposure factors and radiation
- Must have an understanding of anatomy and pathology as well as
how they affect the quality of a procedure.
- Be able to function independently during procedures after
appropriate orientation/competency on unit and as demonstrated by
being placed on call rotation.
Keywords: Wellstar Health System, Inc., Atlanta , Interventional Sp Proc Tech 2, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!