Posted on: September 21, 2023
Novelis is the world leader in aluminum rolling and recycling,
producing a significant amount of the world's flat-rolled aluminum
products. We work alongside our customers to provide innovative
solutions to the aerospace, beverage can, automotive and high-end
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Novelis has approximately
14,650 employees in 33 operating facilities on four continents and
is making significant capital investments in recycling and rolling
capacity in North America to meet an ascending customer demand.
The Novelis North America (NNA) team is seeking a Pricing
Specialist. The person in this role will report to the Finance
Leader. This person will be responsible for providing pricing
analysis and administrative support for the Commercial Finance and
Commercial/Product Management Departments. Works closely with A/R,
MDM, Customer Fulfilment Specialist and Revenue Accounting to
understand and alleviate customer complaints on pricing issues and
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Ensure timely, accurate maintenance of price records.
- Maintain and update the Master Price file for all active
materials on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Assures all price conditions are loaded accurately.
- Perform audits on price with open orders and invoices, using BI
- Audits pricing with contracts and SAP.
- Owns and maintain price block order reports.
- Invoice Audits using the daily dashboard.
- Assures customer's needs are met and revenue is accurately
stated with regards to pricing.
- Bachelor's degree required in Accounting, Business, marketing,
Finance, or related field.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal
- Must be team oriented, self-motivated, and adaptable.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Intermediate excel skill level.
- Analytical skills required.
- PowerBI preferred.
- Excel and SAP experience required.
- Strong intuition for business.
What We Offer:
Novelis values the need for flexibility and balance for employees
and is committed to a Flex Work approach that empowers employees to
maintain work-life balance while enjoying the benefits of a
collaborative office environment. Novelis values the need for
flexibility and balance for employees.
Novelis benefits say a lot about how we care for each other. Our
employees and their families have many different needs. As a
result, our benefits offer choices on many levels and are high in
quality, competitive in the marketplace, and affordable. These are
a few of the benefits we offer to support you and your family's
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings accounts - Company Funded Health Savings Account
(HSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-paid basic life insurance and Additional voluntary life
- Paid vacation and competitive personal time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Retiree Medical Plans - medical and prescription drug coverage
through Novelis sponsored Retiree Health Access
- Retirement Savings Account
- Employee assistance programs - available 24/7 to you and your
- Wellness and Work Life Support - career development and
Novelis recognizes its hard-working and diverse workforce as a key
competitive advantage. Novelis provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants. All terms and
conditions of employment at Novelis, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoffs, recalls, transfers,
leaves of absence, compensation, and training, are without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Novelis' Global Corporate Headquarters is located in the Buckhead
neighborhood of Atlanta Georgia and employs approximately 250
people. It is co-located with Novelis' North America regional
office which employs approximately 225 people. Supporting its 24
operations worldwide Novelis' corporate office is home to the
executive leadership team and global functions that support the
automotive beverage can and high-end specialties value streams. The
City of Atlanta provides a diverse and family-friendly place to
live with countless museums cultural organizations and educational
institutions including the Georgia Aquarium Woodruff Arts Center
CNN Center Georgia Tech and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. In the Atlanta
area Novelis has strong community partnerships with Atlanta Habitat
for Humanity GeorgiaFIRST and Agape Youth and Family Center in
addition to many local museums and community groups.
Keywords: NOVELIS, Atlanta , Pricing Specialist, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!