Quality Supervisor 2nd
Company: Priority One Search
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or
university2-5 years supervisory experienceSUMMARYResponsible for
managing a staff of Senior and Bench Technicians, as well as for
the plant's Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance program to
ensure compliance with company, customer, and government
procedures. Inspect and audit the operation in all phases of
quality performance (raw materials, processing, packaging and
distribution).ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for guiding the plant's SQF certification
- Carry out Quality policies, procedures and directives in the
development of and compliance with company and government Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) while providing feedback and
necessary follow up to ensure proper corrective action.
- Ensure that all Quality Technicians and plant personnel are
properly trained with regard to quality programs, procedures,
safety, and housekeeping. Ensure that all equipment is calibrated
- Ensure the free flow of information between departments by
identifying and troubleshooting problems in the production
- Prepare necessary reports and provide regular feedback to keep
management fully informed.
- Perform various duties under the specific direction of the
Quality Manager and Compliance Manager.
- Direct and supervise Quality TechniciansCarry out supervisory
responsibilities including, interviewing, hiring, training,
evaluating employees as well as addressing employee issues.
Keywords: Priority One Search, Atlanta , Quality Supervisor 2nd, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!