Company: Credit Acceptance Corporation
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Credit Acceptance is proud to be an award-winning company with
local and national workplace recognition in multiple categories!
Our world-class culture is shaped by dedicated Team Members who
share a drive to succeed as professionals and together as a
company. A great product, amazing people and our stable financial
history have made us one of the largest used car finance companies
nationally.Our Operations teams work with our consumers to promote
great service, encourage them to bring their accounts current and
resolve escalated issues.-- Team Members specialize in various
segments of the contract life cycle to achieve the highest levels
of performance.-- We are committed to providing career growth
opportunities to our Team Members and we are proud of our record of
promoting from within.-- Our flexible schedules, casual work
environment and culture of having fun make this a Great Place to
About this Position:
- Accurately complete business requests to release or enforce
Credit Acceptance's lien on vehicles within standards of service
for various request types.
- Monitor for legal/risk concerns by identifying when dealer
processes are inconsistent with Credit Acceptance's expectations
and escalate as necessary.
- Professionally and respectfully communicate with internal and
external customers, Dealers, Auctions, DMV's and other agencies to
obtain needed documents or information necessary to complete title
or lien requests and resolve title issues.
- Ensure the information we depend on to track title and lien
document location and actions taken is accurately documented.
- Support internal and external customers as needed.Outcomes and
- Complete Title/Lien Requests: For all title/lien requests
received you will ensure requests are completed within standards of
service for each request type.
- Properly Identify Compliance Issues: You will identify missing
titles issues or errors and resolve them in order to ensure
- Support the Business: Accurately complete requests to release
or exercise the Credit Acceptance lien by completing necessary
actions for each request type.
- Title Corrections/Changes/Updates: Work with internal and
external customers to identify solutions for any title issues and
process requests for consumer title needs.
- Receive and Act Upon Feedback: You will need to be open to
ongoing feedback aimed at improving performance.Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Meet qualifications to become a Notary
- Experience in any position where you had to make logical
decisions and resolve complex process issues with the information
- High speed internet connection with a minimum of 15mbps
- Experience in the finance or automotive industry
- Experience with vehicle titles
- Associates Degree in businessTraining: OnsiteSchedule:--Monday
through Friday: 7am - 7pm, flexible 8 hour shiftHybrid environment:
2-3 days onsite with remote opportunity
Targeted Compensation: $18.75- $21.00/hour based on
experience.--Targeted Bonus: Uncapped monthly bonus potential based
on individual performance. The estimated average bonus target for
this position is around $400-$500/month.
Our Company Values:To be successful in this role, Team Members need
- Positive by maintaining resiliency and focusing on
- Respectful by collaborating and actively listening
- Insightful by cultivating innovation, accumulating business and
role specific knowledge, demonstrating self-awareness and making
- Direct by effectively communicating and conveying courage
- Earnest by taking accountability, applying feedback and
effectively planning and priority settingExpectations:
- Remain compliant with our policies processes and legal
- All other duties as assigned
- Attendance as required by department--Advice!We understand that
your career search may look different than others. Our hiring team
wants to make sure that this would be a fit not just for us, but
for you long term. --If you are actively looking or starting to
explore new opportunities, send us your application! P.S.We have
great details around our stats, success, history and more. --We're
proud of our culture and are happy to share why - let's talk!
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher
Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education
Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is dedicated to providing an inclusive
environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and value a culturally diverse workforce. We believe in
ensuring all team members demonstrate mutual respect for one
another. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to protected characteristics like age,
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
California Residents: Please click for the California Consumer
Privacy Act (CCPA) notice regarding the personal information Credit
Acceptance may collect from you.
Play the video below to learn more about our Company culture.
Keywords: Credit Acceptance Corporation, Atlanta , Title Specialist, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!