Administrator, Braselton ASC
Company: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Category:Executive Leadership
Work Shift/Schedule:8 Hr Morning - AfternoonNortheast Georgia
Health System is rooted in a foundation of improving the health of
our communities. About the Role:Job SummaryThe Administrator is
responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Center within the
authority of the Board of Managers by performing the following
duties personally or through subordinate supervisors including but
not limited to the management spectrum of: planning, organizing,
delegating, coordinating, staff utilization, regulatory compliance,
budgeting, financials, controlling and marketing the services
provided by the facility.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Licensure or other certifications:
- Educational Requirements: Masters Degree in Business,
Healthcare, or Nursing.
- Minimum Experience: Direct experience with State and Federal
regulations/accrediting agencies such as State Department of Health
and Welfare, Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Association
for Ambulatory Healthcare/ The Joint Commission, DNV, -and CMS.
Demonstrated leadership and managerial competence. Five (5) to ten
(10) years experience in the healthcare industry. -
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Preferred Licensure or other certifications:
- Preferred Educational Requirements:
- Preferred Experience:
- Other:Job Specific and Unique Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and communicate effectively. Proficient in the
use of personal computers; ability to multitask, problem solve,
meet deadlines, adapt to changing priorities and situations and
demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of state-specific and federal healthcare regulations
and standards as these pertain to the clinical areas within an
Ambulatory Surgery Center. Familiar with achieving and maintaining
facility licensure, certifications, and accreditations of
regulatory and accreditation organizations. - -
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Must
be detail oriented and organized. High integrity, including
maintenance of confidential information. Must be able to exercise
good judgement and positively influence and lead others, including
handling confrontations with poise and efficiency. Ability to
respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and
regulatory agencies. Ability to effectively present information to
administrative leadership and medical committees as required. -
Ability to work with a broad group of leaders to integrate their
services into a successful, well-functioning operation. - -
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
Quality / Safety / Regulatory Compliance
- Facilitates implementation and compliance of all policies and
- Works closely with the Medical Director, medical staff,
purchased services, and ASC staff to ensure the delivery of quality
patient care as well as effective and efficient operations of the
- Serves as a member of all quality and governance committees and
provides support as needed, to include organizing agendas and
compiling data and reports.
- Maintains oversight of all Risk Management activities in
collaboration with purchased services, and ensures appropriate
communication to the quality and leadership committees as well as
the Board of Managers.
- Responsible for center accreditation and licensing. - Ensures
compliance with regulatory agency guidelines.
- Ensures appropriate level of security is provided for the
- Integrates the operations of the clinical and support staff
with purchased services to ensure effective daily operations of the
- Communicates regularly with purchased services leaders to
ensure level of service is meeting center needs and compliant with
- Determine center goals, effectively manages resources to
achieve the goals, in conjunction with the Board of Managers.
- Develops business plan and budgets to ensure the fiscal goals
of the Center are achieved, to include focuses on growth and
efficiency. - Works to ensure performance targets are met. - -
- Works collaboratively with the Board in development of
- Interprets and implements policies established by the ASC Board
- Monitors the performance of contracts and other financial
- Works with purchased services for all facets of revenue cycle,
accounting, and financial management, including maintenance of bank
accounts and cash flow, accounts payable and receivable, patient
scheduling/registration/billing/collection, and the preparation of
- Provides support as needed for physician investment structure,
to include distributions as approved by the Board.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of equipment and supplies to
achieve best practice.
- Develops methods and systems to collect performance data.
- Develops monthly Board meeting agenda, and Board Packets and
reports all pertinent clinical and business information.
- Ensures the center has adequate computer systems relevant to
business and clinical functions, in conjunction with IT purchased
- Ensures the Center is well-maintained and cleaned on an ongoing
basis to meet the needs of daily operations and staff, physician,
and patient/guest experience. - -
- Supports third-party payer contracting relationships and
- Provides leadership and support for effective functioning of
the medical staff, in collaboration with the medical director.
- Maintains a professional and collegial relationship with
physicians and employees to ensure quality patient care and
- Responsible for all personnel management, which includes
recruitment, selection, training, supervision, and retention of
- Responsible for fostering an environment that promotes staff
growth and development as well as assessing staff's educational
needs and implementing programs to meet those needs.
- Serves as a liaison between the community and other local
- Responsible for all functions as assigned by the ASC Board of
Area/Unit Specific Essential Tasks and Responsibilities: Emergency
- Provides coordination and facilitation oversight of patient
care to assure required interventions occur in proper sequence and
processes occur in a timely manner without delays. Identifies and
acts upon potential delays in services; escalates unresolved delays
to management for appropriate intervention. -
- Assess, coordinate and facilitate patient's discharge plan to
assure post-acute needs are arranged and secured prior to
discharge; Communicate discharge plan with Physician,
patient/family, and other members of the healthcare team as
appropriate; Reassess discharge plan routinely throughout patient's
stay to ensure timely, safe discharge and appropriate transition to
the next level of care. Provides patient/family with information
regarding their plan of care, discharge and any financial
responsibility of inpatient or post-hospitalization
- Weight Lifted: Up to 20 lbs, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Weight Carried: Up to 20 lbs, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Vision: Moderate, Frequently 31-65% of time
- Kneeling/Stooping/Bending: Occasionally 0-30%
- Standing/Walking: Frequently 31-65%
- Pushing/Pulling: Occasionally 0-30%
- Intensity of Work: Frequently 31-65%
- Job Requires: Reading, Writing, Reasoning, Talking,
Keyboarding, DrivingWorking at NGHS means being part of something
special: a team invested in you as a person, an employee, and in
helping you reach your goals. -NGHS: Opportunities start
here.Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the
basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin,
marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or
any other legally protected classification or status.
Keywords: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc, Atlanta , Administrator, Braselton ASC, Other , Braselton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...