Specialist-Multimedia Production-Continuing Medical Education
Company: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Job Category:Medical Education
Work Shift/Schedule:VariesNortheast Georgia Health System is rooted
in a foundation of improving the health of our communities. About
the Role:Job SummarySpecializes in the development, production,
post-production delivery and operational processes for multimedia
videography, photography, and digital media learning materials.
Supports the audiovisual needs/activities of the Continuing Medical
Education (CME) department. -CME educational formats/activities
include live conferences/seminars, enduring materials, ongoing
series, and other hybrid events to meet the needs of providers and
healthcare professionals. -The multimedia production specialist
will assist in the production of webinars, live-streamed events,
and virtual discussions for the Continuing Medical Education
Department. In collaboration with public relations team manages CME
internal and external webpage and media content.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Licensure or other certifications:
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree in media production,
video production or equivalent field of study. -Professional
training and/or certification in videography, photography,
multimedia systems, visual graphics, digital media production or
- Minimum Experience: 3 years experience with telecommunication,
audiovisual and/or multimedia systems, videography, digital
learning production for educational purposes.
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Preferred Licensure or other certifications:
- Preferred Educational Requirements:
- Preferred Experience:
Job Specific and Unique Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with a wide range of
audiences-including physicians, nurses, GME faculty, students,
leadership, and staff.
- Ability to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot audio and video
- Demonstrates proficiency and current knowledge in advanced
multimedia, computer, visual learning, photography, and video.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field
audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video editing and post
production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple
assignments and work collaboratively within a team
required.Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
- Major responsibilities include: - Multi-system administration,
video/audio production and delivery, technical guidance and
training of AV equipment, presentation development and delivery,
photographic development and delivery, customer service and
support, and videography. -
- Plans and performs video post-production tasks, including
reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, logging, rough cuts,
audio adjustment, color correction, motion pictures, motion
graphics, animation, audio and music, and final editing using Adobe
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of
cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production
equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and
- Computer edits video segments on digital formats.
- Conducts cost benefit analyses of media equipment and
- Coordinate, host, and record webinar events and remote
- Participate in the planning and implementation of special
events and projects for CME.
- Assist in the production of webinars, - live-streamed events,
virtual discussions, for Continuing Medical Education.
- Working knowledge of tools for authoring interactive multimedia
products delivered via a variety of synchronous and asynchronous
- Keep abreast of current and ongoing advances in digital
strategy and communications including innovations in information
dissemination, social media, and other engagement platforms,
multimedia, and open source technologies.
- Ability to develop, create, stage and/ or produce professional
quality visuals and evaluate production effectiveness in meeting
- Maintains key performance indicators (KPI) boards; delivers
reports to manager, director and organizational leaders in
accordance with established timelines and processes.
- In partnership with public relations, prepares social media and
blog posts about upcoming CME events.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video
and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of
studio and production sets and properties.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned to
support the mission of NGMC.Physical Demands
- Weight Lifted: Up to 50 lbs, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Weight Carried: Up to 20 lbs, Frequently 31-65% of time
- Vision: Heavy, Constantly 66-100% of time
- Kneeling/Stooping/Bending: Frequently 31-65%
- Standing/Walking: Frequently 31-65%
- Pushing/Pulling: Frequently 31-65%
- Intensity of Work: Constantly 66-100%
- Job Requires: Reading, Writing, Reasoning, Talking,
Keyboarding, DrivingWorking at NGHS means being part of something
special: a team invested in you as a person, an employee, and in
helping you reach your goals. -NGHS: Opportunities start
here.Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the
basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin,
marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or
any other legally protected classification or status.
Keywords: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc, Atlanta , Specialist-Multimedia Production-Continuing Medical Education, Other , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...