Customer Specialist AD
Posted on: March 20, 2023
7103 - Towncenter - 1215 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW, Kennesaw,
Georgia, 30144CarMax, the way your career should be! General
Summary: Under limited supervision of the Business Office Manager,
the Customer Specialist- Alternative Delivery provides exceptional
customer service in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment through
the completion of sales transactions, while working in multiple
environments including both indoors, outdoors, and offsite ("home")
delivery of vehicles. The Customer Specialist- Alternative Delivery
will also focus on the facilitation of paperwork and post-sale
processing. The Customer Specialist-Alternative Delivery will also
perform vehicle condition verifications and prepare the vehicles
for delivery. What you will do - Essential responsibilities
- Facilitate the completion of Home Delivery sales
- Present and/or confirm MaxCare and finance decisions
- Follow and execute strategies to achieve store's sales
- Maintain a working knowledge of available financing options,
titles and extended service policies.
- Interact with customers, other associates and team members to
provide outstanding internal and external customer service.
- Provide customer service to customers by complying with CarMax
procedures, including, but not limited to: processing Home
Deliveries, listening to and answering customer questions and
explaining paperwork process.
- Perform various Business Office tasks, including, but not
limited to: Completing Express Pickups, delivering Sales paperwork,
completing Appraisal Purchases, processing paperwork associated
with the state DMV, processing titles and processing auction
- Perform various administrative and clerical duties, including,
but not limited to: Document copying, filing, payment management,
reconciliation of missing dealer plates or information and data
entry into Microsoft Excel and proprietary systems as required for
logging vehicle registration tags.
- Drive vehicles to and from various locations as requested by
- Adhere to all CarMax policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Customer Specialist- Alternative Delivery
- Process paperwork associated with retail vehicle sales.
- Manage multiple payment types including receiving and counting
money, distributing funds, preparing deposits and handling of the
safe with considerations to security and asset protection.
- Conduct vehicle condition verification and convey results to
Buyer or Senior Buyer for analysis
- Present appraisal offers to customers
- Perform cosmetic inspections and ensure that all vehicles meet
CarMax Final Quality Standards.
- Prepare vehicles for delivery to customers.Qualifications and
- Must possess a valid driver's license that meets the CarMax
Driver Safety Points Evaluation System criteria, as explained in
the CarMax Driver Safety Policy.
- Successful completion of all assessments.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills and attention to
- Demonstrate active listening skills.
- Meet or exceed CarMax guidelines for customer
- Perform multiple duties in a high energy, fast-paced working
- Use miscellaneous computer programs, demonstrating intermediate
- Read, interpret, and transcribe data in order to maintain
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 25 lbs.
- Complete all formats of job related training.
- Flexible to work in an indoor/outdoor environment, ability to
walk or stand for long periods of time and be able to work in any
inclement weather for several hours.
- Flexibility to work at multiple locations and deliver vehicles
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Adhere to all CarMax policies including, but not limited to,
Attendance, Proper Recording of Time, Asset Protection, EH&S
(Environmental, Health & Safety), and Standards of Professional
Appearance.About CarMaxCarMax disrupted the auto industry by
delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience
customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way
cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest
retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.Our
amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to
deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every
associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in
their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training
and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
For -.CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable
accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Keywords: CarMax, Atlanta , Customer Specialist AD, Other , Kennesaw, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...