Company: Ole Mexican Foods Inc
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Ole Mexican Foods, Inc. is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish)
Recruiter to join our team.
If you are results driven, have a competitive character, have a
sense of urgency to get the job done, and want a challenge, we want
to speak with you!
The Recruiter is responsible for managing the full life cycle
recruiting efforts of Ole Mexican Foods, Inc. and its affiliates.
The Recruiter will own the entire recruiting process, with an
emphasis on recruiting corporate and light industrial candidates.
This person will find talent through sourcing, networking and
building contacts, and will be responsible for keeping the process
organized, documented, effective and consistent. Reporting to the
Director of Human Resources, the Recruiter will drive the
recruiting process including collaborating with hiring managers to
identify qualified applicants and hires, ensuring consistency and
fairness in the recruitment process, meeting Company objectives and
legal guidelines, and maintain effective working relationships with
all levels of management to anticipate talent needs and recommend
the most qualified candidates for positions.
The duties listed below are the essential functions of this
position, and they may change as the needs of the company
- Deliver full life-cycle recruiting to support business needs
across the organization, including production
- Develop effective relationships with multiple hiring managers
to serve as the subject matter expert and focal point for talent
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business, candidate
qualifications, and competencies to fill the needs
- Drive and manage the interview and selection process
- Facilitate internal and external recruitment processes,
effectively sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates
utilizing consistent criteria and evaluative measures
- Schedule and organize interview panels, phone screens, travel
arrangements and documentation of the entire process
- Ensure all internal and referral applicants are guided through
the recruitment process with the highest level of customer
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques including but not limited
to internet mining, cold calling, community programs, alumni
organizations, and referral programs
- Develop recruitment strategies to meet the talent needs and
unique requirements of open positions; determines how to
effectively market jobs to ensure attraction of the highest quality
- Ensure a diverse talent pool is sourced, assessed, and
presented for open positions
- Extend, negotiate, and close job offers to internal and
- Conduct formal, consultative, and detailed intake sessions with
the hiring manager at beginning of search to ensure clarity in
understanding and define recruiting process
- Define and executes a targeted search strategy for each open
position, following the detailed process map, and assessing success
as defined by HR metrics
- Manage Vendor and Collegiate relationships in conjunction with
HR and hiring manager
- Coordinates and conducts candidate assessment/debrief sessions
with hiring managers
- Build and develop strong, competitive bench of external talent
for all opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong external recruitment
- Establish and maintain candidate database of pre-qualified
candidates to meet current and anticipated staffing needs via
comprehensive targeted research of internal company databases,
associations, and discussions with professional networks as well as
utilizing additional creative recruiting techniques
- Utilize and configure ATS system to maintain candidate
information and accurate data for reporting purposes
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on recruiting KPIs and
- Responsible for ensuring EEO recruiting practices are
consistently administered throughout the hiring process and
documented in the appropriate manner
- Serve as employment brand ambassador for both internal and
external customers and seeks ways to proactively promote and
leverage employment brand within and outside the
- Provide guidance to team members assigned to back up and
support recruiting efforts
- Participate and/or lead special projects and
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of experience recruiting technical, light industrial,
accounting and other business-related positions either at a
staffing agency or corporate role required.
- Completion of a Bachelors Degree is required. Strong preference
for the completion of a major in Business with an HR concentration
or IT, MIS or Computer Science or Accounting; or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Ability to handle all matters pertaining to hiring and HR in a
- Ability to collaborate and proactively update management of
progress and issues.
- Ability to work efficiently while using multiple software
- Ability to lead candidate interviews.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently document within the
candidate profile, such as notes, scorecards and email
- Proven results sourcing, interviewing and managing the
recruiting process, delivering well qualified candidates within
company KPIs for time to fill.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, friendly, outgoing and
able to connect quickly with a diverse set of candidates and
- Must be organized, highly detail oriented, process driven to
- Must be goal focused and willing to work diligently and use
creative approaches to sourcing.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills in English and
Spanish (if applicable) and superior communication skills and
- Must be able to build and maintain positive business
relationships with co-workers, candidates, recruiting vendors and
other business contacts.
- Must have hands-on knowledge of a variety of computer software
applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation
software (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as HRIS, ATS and
- Specific certifications and trainings adding to the global
experience of this professional welcomed and desired, for example,
SHRM - Talent Acquisition Certification, LCP-Recruiter or
- Ability to perform work on a computer or other office equipment
for extended periods.
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate
- Ability to travel (up to 15%, after COVID-19) in representing
the company's interests, if needed.
- Ability to attend work and meetings with excellent attendance
Keywords: Ole Mexican Foods Inc, Atlanta , Bilingual Recruiter, Other , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...