Core Faculty GME
Company: Wellstar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Devote sufficient time to the educational program to fulfill their supervisory and teaching responsibilities and to demonstrate a strong interest in the education of residents.
2. Administer and maintain an educational environment conducive to educating residents in each of the ACGME competency areas.
3. Maintain clinical skills by providing direct patient care and precept residents, which will include extended hours from time to time.
4. Maintain an environment of inquiry and scholarship with an active research component.
5. Regularly participate in organized clinical discussions, rounds, journal clubs, ambulatory care rounds and conference and encourage and support residents in scholarly activities.
6. Commit to the goals of the Program, including development of the resident medical knowledge, clinical, technical, management skills and clinical judgment and serve as an advisor to a complement of residents.
7. Attend all faculty meetings and appropriate staff meetings as determined by the Program Director of the OB/GYN Residency Program.
8. Serve on the clinical competency committee and the program evaluation committee.
9. Participate in activities, which enhance Professional Growth and Development and serve on various medical staff committees.
We proudly offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
--- Medical, dental, vision insurance
--- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
--- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
--- Life insurance
--- 403(b) with employer match
--- CME allowance
--- Extended illness bank
--- Paid time off for vacation and holidays (excludes shift-based positions)
--- Concierge service
--- Adoption assistance
Keywords: Wellstar Health System, Inc., Atlanta , Core Faculty GME, Other , Kennesaw, Georgia
here to apply!