Traveling Radiologic Technologist
Posted on: March 20, 2023
RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST (LITHOTRIPSY & FLOUROSCOPY)
NATIONWIDE-USA Get paid to travel and enjoy company-sponsored
travel perks when it's time for you to take your PTO. We are hiring
a Traveling Radiologic Technologist IMMEDIATELY- so don't wait.
Apply Now and get Hired!!!!
- Do you dislike working the same hours every single day, doing
the same exact thing?
- Are you an independent, self-motivated radiologic technologist
who loves traveling? Our Traveling Radiologic Technologists love
working for HealthTronics because this is not your typical
nine-to-five, boring clock-in and out type of role. We provide our
Radiologic Technologists with a company card with travel perks, a
vehicle, a phone, laptop, iPad and everything they need to travel
to different partner locations throughout the USA to work with the
onsite medical team to make an impact in patient's lives. We offer
generous PTO and we want our team members to enjoy their time off.
As a traveling radiologic technologist, you are a part of our
backup support team who will provide coverage during PTO. This
means you may be in Dallas for a couple of weeks one month and in
Colorado covering a few days next month. Traveling typically
happens over the weekend so our traveling radiologic technologist
get over-time easily from the paid travel alone. Even if you're
scheduled less than 40-hours a week, we'll still make sure you get
paid a full 40-hour work week. Healthcare providers turn to
HealthTronics for their medical technology needs because we
understand that specialty practices need special consideration.
Therefore, we're all working for the same thing. Our solutions
- Additional Solutions
- Repair & Maintenance RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST JOB OVERVIEW No
two days are the same. You will get to travel between a variety of
treatment facilities and physician centers in the area where you
are assigned. There may be some weeks when you will be scheduled
less than 40 hours, but you will always get paid a minimum of 40
hours plus over-time when applicable. We value our Radiologic
Technologists. We're a cohesive group who believe that
communication and collaboration are key to developing strong,
professional relationships with each other and the healthcare
community. We have fun, we value the relationships we build, we
enjoy our company benefits. Why wait? Join us where you WILL make a
difference! RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have great customer service and communication skills to
develops and maintain good business relationships with various
physicians, coworkers, and hospital
- Demonstrates competence in assisting the Urologist in the
identification of calculi and accurately positioning each
individual patient and selecting proper technical factors for a
successful lithotripsy procedure for a full scope Patient
- Ensures safety of the patient before, during, and after the
procedure. Cleans and disinfects Lithotripsy equipment prior to and
after each procedure
- Regularly checks equipment to maintain it is in proper working
condition and promptly reports any problems to management. Assists
in the scheduling of equipment and transport vehicle maintenance as
required, either as an individual or with team members
- Accurate completion of treatment record using company provided
- Reliable and responsive communication using company provided
phone (iPhone) WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY TO OUR RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST?
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunities: we will train you in
other modalities to help you grow.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, & vision
- Company matched 401(k)
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week minimum+ any OT (If you're
scheduled less than 40 hours, you will still get paid a minimum of
- Accrued PTO up to 200 hours per year
- See places you may not have ever been to before.
- Take advantage of frequent flier programs to never have to pay
for vacation again. QUALIFICATIONS
- Must satisfy credentialing requirements established by health
care facilities including vaccinations, immunizations, training
- Completion of an ARRT approved school of radiologic
- Registered and in good standing with the ARRT (unless not
required by state) and current state Radiologic
License(s)/certificates(s) as required by federal and state
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule
- Must have a current driver's license, clean driving record, and
be able to legally drive in accordance with DOT standards (at least
21 years of age)
- Minimum of 1 year experience with general diagnostic duties in
the field of Radiology.
- Special procedures background preferred: Lithotripsy and
- Moderate computer and email skills required. HealthTronics is
committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected
characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations
for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified
employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation
would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Visit our website and connect with us! Facebook - Twitter -
Instagram- LinkedIn PI207564487
Keywords: HealthTronics, Atlanta , Traveling Radiologic Technologist, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...