Executive Personal Protection Professional
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewCorporate Security is a functional area under the
Enterprise Protection Services group dedicated to Make Protecting
the Brand Personal. The Corporate Security Leader will align with
that mission by developing and executing a comprehensive Enterprise
Security Strategy that empowers others to protect the Chick-fil-A
Enterprise, both domestically and internationally. The strategy
will accomplish the following: create and maintain a framework for
security risk identification, management & monitoring; constantly
survey for internal and external security threats and
opportunities; embrace and explore the opportunity side of security
gaps; partner with others across the organization to ensure
security threats are known, monitored and mitigated; and empower
others to be security ambassadors through education and awareness.
Our Flexible Future model offers a healthy mix of working in person
and remotely, strengthening key elements of the Chick-fil-A culture
by fostering collaboration and community. Responsibilities Survey
for internal and external security threats and opportunities
- Assist in conducting annual security risk assessments.
- Leverage associations - FEMA Public/Private Sector Community
Resilience Liaison, OSAC, DSAC (FBI sponsored), Regional FBI SACs,
and others for insights and best practices.
- Collaborate with Chick-fil-A Public Affairs team to identify
and monitor Brand threats.
- Partner with Chick-fil-A Enterprise Risk Management in
enterprise wide security risk identification and action planning
Embrace and explore the opportunity side of security gaps
- Leverage data and analytics to create and present reporting on
corporate security KPI
- Collaborate with Chick-fil-A Foundation and Community Affairs
Teams to create a strategy for post-natural disaster incident
support Partner with others across the Chick-fil-A enterprise to
ensure security threats are known, monitored, mitigated and that
response plans are in place.
- Coordinate with Talent Operations and Legal on Chick-fil-A Inc
and entities on staff performance management and termination
security protocols and best practices.
- Coordinate with departmental Teams to create best practice
protocols regarding security risks at Support Center and off-campus
events (NEXT, Staff Summit, Brand sponsorship events, Visiting
Dignitaries, Operator celebration events, etc.)
- Coordinate with DTC Aviation Services, Corporate Travel Team,
International Team and Cathy Family Office, Cathy Family
Foundations, and Chick-fil-A entities on TRAVEL security best
practice protocols and response plans.
- Conduct threat assessments for international and domestic
travel by Cathy Family Members, and Executives.
- Conduct threat assessments for international travel for all
- Conduct threat assessments for major events, such as NEXT, RED,
- Conduct pre-visit assessments on venues to be visited by Cathy
Family Members and Executives.
- Conduct pre-visit assessments on venues used for major events
such as NEXT, RED, and OSC. Empower others to be security
ambassadors through education and awareness.
- Assist in creating a communication platform to share
information with Chick-fil-A staff, Cathy Family Officer and
Foundations, and Chick-fil-A entities about personal and business
security threats scams, Homeland Security Threat levels, general
safety, and security practices.
- Create and implement an integrated Insider Threat mitigation
program in collaboration with IT and Support Center Security
- Collaborate with Support Center Security to create and test a
robust Active Shooter Program.
- Collaborate with Support Center Security to enhance the new
staff and contractor orientation.
- Collaborate with Support Center Security to manage @Chick-fil-A
staff website security and safety content
- Consult with Executive Leadership regarding personal home and
digital profile security to increase knowledge and support action
planning Collaborate with the Enterprise Protection Services Team
on budget stewardship Minimum QualificationsA minimum of 10 years
combined experience in the corporate security industry along with a
previous background in Law Enforcement, Military, Executive or
Private Sector Security. A strong understanding of security
disciplines, as well as, a background in project management.
Preferred QualificationsExcellent planning, organizing, written and
verbal skills. Strong executive presence and experience engaging
with senior leadership. Working knowledge of electronic security
systems and campus facility infrastructure. Effective
implementation skills, as well as, solid computer knowledge and a
detailed understanding of electronic access control and network
systems. Strong Project Management skills, and analytical skills to
use data to make informed decisions and recommendations. Critical
thinking and problem-solving skills a must. Working knowledge of
cybersecurity practices. Minimum Years of Experience10Travel
Requirements60%Required Level of EducationBachelor's
DegreePreferred Level of EducationBachelors
DegreeMajor/ConcentrationCriminal Justice, Business Management, or
related fieldMinimum GPA (4.0 Scale)3.5Requisition ID2022-13186Job
FunctionEnterprise Protection & TravelPosition TypeExperienced
ProfessionalsPosting Location : LocationUS-GA-Atlanta
Keywords: Chick-fil-A, Atlanta , Executive Personal Protection Professional, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!