Customer Service Rep I
Company: TA / Petro
Posted on: January 27, 2023
There's never been a better time to join TravelCenters of
America! For 50 years, millions of professional truck drivers and
motorists have called our travel centers home, depending on us
daily for fuel, food, truck maintenance and essential services.
Today, TA is in the midst of a major company transformation. Driven
by a passionate team, TA is focused on growing its network of
travel centers, upgrading more than 100 existing TA, Petro and TA
Express locations nationwide, implementing cutting edge technology
and embarking on innovative alternative energy and sustainability
From our locations across the country, to our corporate
headquarters in Westlake, Ohio, every team member is a stakeholder
in TA's transformation. This dynamic environment offers endless
career opportunities for individuals interested in sharing their
ideas, growing with the company and shaping TA's future.
Customer service representatives interact with internal and
external customers on behalf of TravelCenters of America and Petro
Stopping Centers, and Quaker Steak & Lube. They provide information
about products and services; respond to customer feedback, and take
parking reservations. They rely on experience and judgment to plan
and accomplish goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Listen and respond to customers to get a better understanding
of their needs in order to resolve issues efficiently and
effectively. Must be patient and polite, especially when dealing
with difficult or angry customers.
- Accurately record details of customer feedback and actions
taken in Footprints. When interacting with customers via email
professional responses are required using correct grammar,
spelling, and punctuation.
- Provide information to customers about company products,
services or programs. When interacting with customers via email or
social media, professional responses are required using correct
grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Take parking reservations, determine charges and process
payments. These are to be processed accurately and professionally.
- Perform special projects and miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Such as review and respond to social media posts concerning
TA/Petro, and Quaker Steak & Lube, respond to feedback received via
TA/Petro, Quaker Steak & Lube websites or Company phone
- Continuously seek out ways to improve current procedures and
methods to ensure optimal efficiencies and excellent customer
- Analyze situations, investigate problems, and determine the
best contact for a timely resolution. When it is an issue that
needs to be escalated, information must be gathered and provided to
a Customer Service Team Lead for assistance.
- Help with and at times train other Customer Support members on
programs, administrative tasks, and technologies and/or call center
methods and skills.
- High School diploma required with any advanced degree a
- Have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Solid multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.Our travel
centers serve thousands every day; not one traveler is the same and
our team must reflect that. We can "return every traveler to the
road better than they came" only by understanding and celebrating
individualism. TravelCenters of America is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless race, color, religion, creed, national or
ethnic origin, age, marital status, familial status, ancestry, sex,
gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, mental or physical disability, handicap, military
service or Veteran status, genetic information or membership in any
other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
At TravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves
Keywords: TA / Petro, Atlanta , Customer Service Rep I, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!