Unarmed Security Officer
Company: Pritchard Global Security, LLC
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Pritchard Global Security, a leading facility services company and
one of the fastest-growing security forces in Georgia, providing
unparalleled security services and solutions. Headquarters in
Atlanta, Georgia, and Fort Lauderdale, FL., Pritchard Global
Security combines people and technology to deliver evolving,
tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core
business. An unrelenting focus on clients' success creates
partnerships rooted in quality and value. It is supported by
experience gained from being in business for over ten years,
through our people and leading services, systems, and solutions.
Pritchard Global Security is there for you.
As a Professional Security Officer for Pritchard Global Security,
you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client's
property and personnel. As the Pritchard Global Security Officer
you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and
implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while
providing superior customer service.
Physical and Mental Functions:
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various
surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms in
reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad,
writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level
required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers,
view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor
conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required
while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Qualified applicants for the Security Officer position will meet
the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 21 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment
within established guidelines.
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in
neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills.
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which
you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment
drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver's Record
- As a condition of continued employment, the employee must
maintain current active status of all required License at all times
and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication
- Remain flexible to ever-changing environments; adapt well to
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless
technology at client specific sites.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the
client site, calmly and efficiently
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use
speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in
communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving
instructions, using phones.
- Must be able to handle the pressure of working with high volume
general public (constantly to occasionally depending on
We promote from within our company! You can be promoted and become
one of Pritchard Global Security's many success stories.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a company that have
committed to collectively hiring a total of one hundred military
veteran EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Pritchard Global
Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a
Keywords: Pritchard Global Security, LLC, Atlanta , Unarmed Security Officer, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!