Company: The Artmore Hotel
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewMaintain the building to ensure safe and clean
experience for hotel guests, associates and
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room
attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish
and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas,
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their
job duties and be a team player.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy
equipment, and stand for extended periods of time with or without
- Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 100
lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions from
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
etc.BenefitsHEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a
comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your
physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your
most important investment - you!For your physical and mental
wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental -programs through
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as -Vision insurance programs
-through EyeMed. -Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are
available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial
wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including
Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and
Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching
funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room
Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as
the employer of your future. Specific details and eligibility of
these programs vary by location and employment status. - -Work
today, get paid today! We proudly partner with DailyPay, a
voluntary benefit that allows our associates access to their
earnings when they want them. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - -HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal
opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: The Artmore Hotel, Atlanta , House Attendant, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!