CT Technologist- Imaging
Company: WellStar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
The CT Technologist must be flexible with work hours to meet
department needs. Must be dependable, accountable and cooperative.
Assists with providing safe, age appropriate care to the patient by
performing all exams provided by the department according to
department procedures. Has the knowledge and ability to properly
and safely obtain a quality diagnostic study. Responsible for
performing a wide variety of technical procedures requiring
independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative in the utilization
of equipment for the diagnosis and/or treatment of diseases. Able
to independently perform job functions. Sets up the equipment to
provide imaging service and positions patient for the
Required Minimum Education
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiology Technology.
Required Minimum Certification
- ARRT -R; ARRT-CT
- Current BLS certification. Required Minimum Experience
- Twelve (12) months experience in Radiology.
- Six (6) months experience in CT. Required Minimum Skills
- Must exhibit excellent communication skills because this
position requires frequent verbal and written communications with:
physicians, patients, visitors, departmental staff and nursing
staff. The employee obtains, presents and discusses clinical
information regarding job responsibilities on a routine basis.
- Candidate must be able to explain or give directions to
maintain goodwill, and obtain cooperation with all contacts.
- Must possess the ability to function independently and under
pressure while still actively participating in a team
- Position requires the employee to exhibit excellent customer
service skills at all times.
- Competent in all aspects of CT, patient positioning, exposure
factors and radiation protection.
- Must have an understanding of anatomy and pathology as to how
they affect the quality of a procedure.
- Competent to perform all ACR and manufacturer recommended
Quality Control tests.
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Inc., Atlanta , CT Technologist- Imaging, Other , Hiram, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!