Company: Corvias Group LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
DescriptionWho We Are
Corvias' property management philosophy is simple. We take a
holistic, "resident first" approach to housing and maintenance so
our partners can focus on their core mission, whether it's
educating students or maximizing military readiness. For more than
20 years, we've used that approach to create safe, high-quality
places to live, learn, work and interact for our partners'
residents throughout the U.S. If you want to contribute to a team
dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the people we
serve, we'd like to talk to you. Corvias can help you build a
rewarding career that values superior customer service skills,
innovation, and hard work. We'll also provide you with abundant
opportunities for professional growth and giving back.
How You'll Contribute to the Team
This position is responsible for applying paint to the interior and
the exterior of property facilities, and efficiently performing all
painting preparation and cleanup activities.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Assemble needed equipment and transport it to the work site;
select paints and/or mix paints and may add thinners to gain the
desired color and texture.
* Prepare surfaces to be painted, including, smoothing surfaces,
removing old paint, filling holes, repairing sheetrock, caulking
windows, cleaning air vents, removing fixtures, erecting
scaffolding or setting up ladders, as needed.
* Apply paint with brushes, rollers, sprayers, or other standard
equipment to walls to a variety of internal and external
* Clean up equipment and painted area after completion; replace
fixtures; ensure the proper storage or disposal of paint and
* Participate in staff meetings and share observations and ideas
that may lead to improved building and grounds cleaning and
* Protect, maintain, and disinfect work equipment, tools, and
* Adhere to safety rules; report safety hazards and unusual
occurrences; participate in safety meetings and trainings.
* Maintain inventory and equipment records; keep storage areas and
carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
* Interact with residents in a professional and friendly manner;
provide high quality customer service.
* Other duties as assigned.
Role Specific Requirements Include:
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
* Six months of interior and exterior painting experience
preferred; working knowledge of paints, painting equipment, and
* Must be available for mandatory after-hours emergency painting
for last minute scheduled moveins.
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English as to
follow oral and written instructions, maintain records, document
activities, and communicate with colleagues and residents.
* Valid driver's license required.
* Use of personal vehicle is required.
- Customer Focus - Prioritizes and takes action on the needs of
both internal and external customers. Designs and delivers products
and services with the customer experience top of mind.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - Capable of working well with
others both on the team and cross-functionally to achieve
individual goals, team goals, department goals, and/or
organizational goals. Values diverse perspectives and working with
others as a way to achieve the best output possible.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Uses critical thinking to
evaluate problems, gather information, understand causes, and
identify best possible solutions. Invests time in planning,
discovery, and reflection to drive better decisions and more
- Resilience - Thrives and grows in a rapidly changing and
complex environment. Displays flexibility, activates networks, and
adopts a continuous growth mindset to learn from mistakes and
bounce back from adversity.
- Creativity and Innovation - Thinks beyond the confines of
traditional models to recognize opportunities and find new and
better ways of doing things. Encourages experimentation and accepts
failure as a driver of innovation.
Exceptional Benefits for Exceptional Team Members
As a company striving to be the best place to work, we want to
ensure an environment of collaboration, inclusion and learning
exists throughout all teams, locations and divisions. To support
our team members, we offer a benefits package that is generous and
flexible enough to meet you where you are today and tomorrow.
Corvias employees are eligible for:
- A choice between two benefit-rich medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with immediate 100% vesting and contribution
- Generous paid time off that increases throughout your
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement to support growth and
- 100% paid life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Maternity leave
- Paternity Leave
- Military Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program
Corvias Group, LLC (the "Company") does not discriminate in
employment or applications for employment based on an applicant's
sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States,
disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by
Federal, State or local laws.
Learn more about Corvias' External Recruiting Policy.
Learn more about Pay Transparency.Qualifications
EducationHigh School Diploma/GED/Equivalent (preferred)
Licenses & CertificationsDriver's License (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Corvias Group LLC, Atlanta , Painter, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!