Performance Improvement Coordinator
Company: WellStar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
- The Performance Improvement Coordinator reports to the Director
of Quality and Patient Safety and is responsible for coordinating
and facilitating performance improvement teams, clinical quality
teams, FMEA teams, Sentinel Event Alert teams and Sentinel Event
- Responsible for project management for assigned priority
- Responsible for developing and implementing PI education
programs to support the PI process.
- Provides PI consultation as requested.
- Communicates PI activities.
- Develops and provides PI reports and presentations.
- Maintains PI documentation to support assigned PI activities
Required Minimum Education:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (Bachelor's Degree
preferred) with current Georgia Registered Nurse license; or
Graduate of an accredited college or university (Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor as Industiral engineer with interest in Healthcare
process flows, or other Healthcare related degree. Required Minimum
- Must hold RN License in the State of GA Required. Required
- 2-4 years experience in the following areas: Clinical and/or
- Tools and techniques of performance improvement/quality
management; and, Project management. Required Minimum Skills:
- Strong computer skills required; MS Office (Work, Excel, Power
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent organization.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Positive leadership skills including team building and problem
- Skilled in project management and team facilitation.
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Inc., Atlanta , Performance Improvement Coordinator, Other , Austell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!