Bartender -Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Company: Paradies Lagardere-Dining Division
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Bartender is responsible for delivering exceptional customer
service by preparing the highest quality beverages, and providing
timely, accurate, and friendly service for each guest. Whether
working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from
the local community, you will create and deliver first-class
experiences for the traveling public.
Your career deserves... *MORE *OPPORTUNITIES
*Paradies Lagard--re is an award-winning and innovative Airport
Concessionaire.* We are looking for passionate individuals to fill
our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and
inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you
immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts
that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
*Great Reasons to Work with Us*
* Career advancement opportunities
* Fun Work Environment
* Medical Benefits
* Company Paid Time Off
* Premium pay for Worked Holidays
* 401K Program
* On-line Learning system
* Associate recognition Programs
* Merchandise and dining discounts
* Transportation and parking space assistance
*How you can Make a Difference*
* Working for Paradies Lagard--re provides you with the opportunity
to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and
* As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world,
our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and
health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our
customers can trust.
* Warmly greets and acknowledge guests and takes drink and food
order; provides information about menu items and looks for an
opportunity for additional sales.
* Create a lasting first and last impression.
* Engages with guests in a friendly and professional manner.
* Check identification of guests to verify they are of legal
* Prepare and serve a wide variety of craft cocktail, beer and
wines, and food. Must have a thorough knowledge of menu
* Eye for detail, properly using drink mixing tools and
* Prepares the correct garnishes and fruit for cocktails.
* Accurately processes transactions through the point-of-sale
system ensuring cash, credit, and debit transactions are recorded
* Responds appropriately to customer concerns.
* Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication
and deals with intoxicated guests.
* Ensures a clean, sanitized, and well-stocked bar.
* Stocks and cleans glassware through the operation and maintenance
of the glass washer and sanitizer.
* Performs opening and closing side work, as directed.
* Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic
concept from the local community, you will create and deliver
first-class experiences for the traveling public.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $5.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 5 years
* Casual dining restaurant
* Upscale casual restaurant
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Atlanta, GA 30320: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Paradies Lagardere-Dining Division, Atlanta , Bartender -Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!