Company: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Work Shift/Schedule:8 Hr Morning - Afternoon
Northeast Georgia Health System is rooted in a foundation of
improving the health of our communities.
About the Role:Job SummaryResponsible for a variety of accounts
payable duties to assure accurate record-keeping and proper
communication with vendors and employees. -Minimum Job
- Licensure or other certifications:
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Minimum Experience:
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Preferred Licensure or other certifications:
- Preferred Educational Requirements:
- Preferred Experience: Bookkeeping or accounting
Job Specific and Unique Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with flexible schedules
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills and the ability to be
- Basic computer and typing skills
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
- Corresponds with vendors and employees on past due invoices and
discrepancies on price and quantity received. -Questions and
answers on expense reports. Verifies all system and reports.
- Resolve open credits and unpaid receipts.
- Files paid invoices accurately.
- Verifies accuracy of expense reports. -
- Reviews check requests to ensure proper expense account and tax
- Verifies accuracy of invoices.
- Refers all unresolved past due invoices to supervisor.
- Responsible for reporting misuse or questionable use of funds
to appropriate management.
- Weight Lifted: Up to 20 lbs, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Weight Carried: Up to 20 lbs, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Vision: Moderate, Occasionally 0-30% of time
- Kneeling/Stooping/Bending: Occasionally 0-30%
- Standing/Walking: Occasionally 0-30%
- Pushing/Pulling: Occasionally 0-30%
- Intensity of Work: Occasionally 0-30%
- Job Requires: Reading, Writing, Reasoning, Talking,
Working at NGHS means being part of something special: a team
invested in you as a person, an employee, and in helping you reach
your goals. -NGHS: Opportunities start here.
Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of
race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin,
marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or
any other legally protected classification or status.
Keywords: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc, Atlanta , Clerk-Accounts Payable, Other , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!