Company: nexAir, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Specific Job Responsibilities: *
* Loads and unloads compressed gas cylinders and/or other products
onto and off of route trucks and trailers.
* Rolls cylinders and operates a forklift truck for the movement of
compressed gas cylinders.
* Sorts empty compressed gas cylinders by type.
* Checks for compressed gas cylinder quantities, styles and
product, and/or assist with inventory.
* Reviews customer orders, pulls items from full inventory and
loads items onto trucks for delivery.
* Performs basic compressed gas cylinder maintenance such as
painting cylinders, labeling cylinders, and cleaning of work
* Handling of cryogenic liquid cylinders.
* Handling of hazardous materials (HAZMAT).
* Assists with accompanying paperwork for shipments.
* Completes both routine and non-routine daily and weekly
* Completes all documentation and forms in compliance with nexAir's
safety and quality requirements during the fill process. Accurately
and legibly ensures products are labeled properly, with current
labels and lot numbers.
* Maintains a clean and orderly workplace through proper
* Sets tone for employees by good example through observation of
the company's policies and procedures.
* Reports accidents including near misses, unsafe acts or
conditions and obeys safety rules.
* Wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Flame
Retardant (FR) clothing required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school degree / GED required.
* Must be in good physical condition and able to roll 200+lb
cylinders and lift 50lbs.
* 1+ years manufacturing or plant experience preferred; experience
operating forklift preferred.
* Able to work in indoor and outdoor conditions throughout the
* Able to work flexible hours (within 2-3 hours of starting and
* Hourly, Non-Exempt Employee
* Full-time, 8-hour shift with additional time as needed.
* High School or better
* Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
* Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
* Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to
set your own schedule and goals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Location: Fairburn,Georgia,30213,United States, Fairburn, GA
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
* warehousing: 1 year (Preferred)
* forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: nexAir, LLC, Atlanta , Cylinder Handler, Other , Fairburn, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!