Company: Atlanta Restaurant Group, LLC - McAlister's Deli F
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Pay up to $14/hr.!!!!!The McAlister Deli is currently looking
for Restaurant Crew Member. We are a fast paced, fun company that
offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and
rewards performance. We offer full-time and part-time
positions.Tired of wearing uncomfortable uniforms? Our team members
wear Jeans and t-shirts.No early mornings or late nights. Our
earliest shifts start at 8AM and closing shifts end before 10PM.We
have flexible scheduling that can fit most schedulesJob
- Responsible for the preparation of certain food items
- Responsible for greeting our guests and taking their orders
accurately in a friendly manner.
- This position requires knowledge of the menu items and their
ingredients as well as addition, Team Member will be responsible
for accurate cash control.
- familiarity with the step-by-step procedure for friendly and
efficient customer service. In
- Responsible for delivering orders to the guest. To ensure that
each order is complete, and their packaging prepared properly, the
team member will have to become familiar with all the menu
- Responsible for cleanliness in the dining room and service to
- Responsible for ensuring that each guest receives exactly what
was ordered, both promptly and orderly and organized manner. All
orders must be verified for correctness and completion.
- Orders must be directed to the dining room, curbside and pick
up areas and have the ability to render assistance at that
- Responsible for filling all drinks. In addition, the team
member must be familiar with customer service procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation of each menu item quickly and
according to specks.
- The team member is also responsible for maintaining the quality
standards of the products.
- Responsible for the preparation of food items. The team member
is also responsible for maintaining the quality standards of the
products he/she prepares.
- Job Specifications:
- 16 years of age or older.
- Ability to be self-reliant. Execute assigned duties and
responsibility from upper management staff
- Able to speak, read, and write effectively. Excellent oral
communication skills to effectively communicate with management,
corporate staff, restaurant employees, and customers
- Must adhere to McAlister s uniform and grooming policy
- Able to stand and walk for approximately 95% - 100% of
- Able to lift and carry a maximum of 50 pounds
- Able to work flexible hours
- Ability to operate respective workstations. Work requires
standing and walking 80-90% of the timeAtlanta Restaurant Group,
LLC is a licensed franchisee of McAlister's Deli, an equal
opportunity employer.Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeBenefits:
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule Associated topics: assistant general manager,
assistant restaurant manager, conference, day manager, director
food and beverage, kitchen manager, operations manager, restaurant
manager, service manager, supervisor
Keywords: Atlanta Restaurant Group, LLC - McAlister's Deli F, Atlanta , Crew Member, Other , Woodstock, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!