Inpatient / Observation Coder
Company: TTS Technologies
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Inpatient / Observation Coder 4 month contract with possible
extension Remote Start: ASAP Job Requirements:
- Job Duties:
- Code diagnosis and procedures for assigned cases.
- Assign the ICD-10-CM & ICD-10-PCS codes.
- Responsible for data entry into electronic databases. Musts:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience with inpatient and/or
observation coding and charging in an academic acute care
- RHIT/RHIA/CCS credential.
- Experience with EPIC and 3M 360.
- Must have own equipment.
Keywords: TTS Technologies, Atlanta , Inpatient / Observation Coder, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!