Company: Riverwoods Behavioral Health System
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Perform specific cleaning and custodial tasks in the general
upkeep, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility.
- Disinfect rooms, furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies,
using appropriate processes and germicides for cleaning
- Perform other housekeeping duties, such as move and arrange
furniture, turn mattresses, clean kitchens, cooking utensils,
silverware, sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors as needed.
- Launder soiled linens as directed.
- Maintain adequate cleaning supplies for department/unit
- Properly clean and store all equipment and supplies after each
- Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations and
furniture for facility functions.
- Responsible for stocking of supplies as needed
- Follow all infection control measures. OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in housekeeping in a commercial, clinical
or healthcare environment preferred.
- Valid state driver's license, where required in a
- CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility
Keywords: Riverwoods Behavioral Health System, Atlanta , Housekeeper, Other , Riverdale, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!