Company: Fresh Express
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition SummaryThe Sanitation Supervisor
provides leadership to the Sanitation Leads and crews in all areas
of Sanitation. He/she ensures compliance to Fresh Express food
safety and sanitation standards.Position Functions
- Provides leadership to third shift sanitation crews in all
- Performs comprehensive evaluation of sanitation process and
- Evaluates and modifies SSOP's as required
- Evaluates and modifies Master Sanitation Schedule as
- Updates FSSC documentation as required (in accordance to FSSC
- Trains Sanitation Leads and Sanitation Crew on documented
processes and procedures.
- Coordinates the activities of contracted sanitation personnel
to ensure compliance to Fresh Express Sanitation standards.
- Reviews Sanitation/QA assessments and audits (pre-op inspection
and swabs) of Sanitation operations.
- Manages Sanitation supplies and chemical inventories.
- Leads team trainings and process improvement.
- Provides Maintenance Manager with equipment damage report (if
- Assists/coordinates in the training of proper/safe handling and
usage of sanitation chemicals.
- Attends pre operational meeting with summary information of
departmental issues or concerns.
- Assists in Food Safety/HACCP/GMP and customer audits.
- Performs other assignments as required and directed.Position
Skills & Qualifications Desired
- Posses strong written and oral communication skills.
- Posses strong interpersonal skills and succeed in a team
- Posses problem solving abilities.
- Posses basic mechanical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Experience with FSSC 22000 or equivalent system.
- Previous experience in food manufacturing sanitation.Position
- Two to three year's minimum experience in a Sanitation
- Food Safety / HACCP experience
- Safety health regulations (LOTO, Chemical)
- Audit and CA experience
- Sanitation KPI (swabs, pre-op, PEC & PIC, MSS knowledge
- MSS (PEC & PIC)
- Writing SSOPPosition Education & Training Preferred
- B.S. in food science, science, or technical discipline.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Fresh Express, Atlanta , Sanitation Supervisor, Other , Morrow, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!