Paramedic Medical Transport Full Time Nights 6p-6a Gainesville
Company: Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
Posted on: August 7, 2022
NGHS:Opportunities thrive here.
If you are an energeticindividual who enjoys being part of a
collaborative and talented team then a rewarding career with
Northeast Georgia Health System is where you want to be!
NGHS is currently seeking a Paramedic Medical Transport Full Time
Nightsfor our GainesvilleLocation
Full Time ParamedicMedical Transport 6PM-6AM.
We are offering a $1,000.00 Sign on Bonus for this position.
Job Summary: Under the direct supervision of EMS Supervisor
(Captain) Paramedic/EMT should possess the knowledge of treatment
and stabilization of all patients as well as all definitive
techniques within the limitations of their certification as
governed by the Department of Human Resources and the board of
medical examiners and dictated governed by law. Should have
excellent knowledge of emergency vehicle operation and the
territory serviced. This position will care for patients in the
neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups.
Employee performs clinical duties in accordance with population
specific guidelines and adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as
outlined in policy and procedures.
- State certification as Paramedic.
- High School Diploma
- Two years experience, BTLS, BCLS instructor, ACLS, Rescue
Cert., Defensive Driving, PLS, Hazardous Materials.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Complies with all applicable departmental and hospital
regulations, directives and protocols whether written or
2. Maintains thorough up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of
emergency medical care relative to pre-hospital care of all sick
and injured patients as it pertains to the advanced level and
ensures that care is consistently delivered to all patients.
3. Keeps emergency vehicle cleaned, fueled and well stocked at all
4. Ensures familiarity with all laws pertaining to emergency
vehicle operation and operates vehicle safely and in a professional
manner at all times
5. Maintains all equipment on vehicle and ensures equipment left at
the hospital is eventually retrieved.
6. Helps educate public and volunteers, i.e. CPR, PR, etc.
7. Dresses in appropriate uniform attire at all times.
8. Ensures paperwork is done accurately and expeditiously within
the standards of the State of Georgia and White County EMS.
9. All verbal communication is done according to White County EMS
rules and regulations and the State of Georgia.
- Frequentlylifting up to 100 lbs
- Weight Carried up to 100lbs
- Frequent kneeling/stooping/bending
- Frequent standing/walking
- Frequent pushing/pulling
- Frequent intensive work, requires reading, writing, &
- Working at NGHS means being part of something special: a team
invested in you as a person, an employee, and in helping you reach
NGHS: Opportunities start here.
Northeast Georgia Health System strongly believes in our quest for
excellence. Part of our quest is to help you find a new opportunity
to expand your knowledge. We are thrilled you want to learn a new
area at NGHS and are excited to see yougrow!
Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of
race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin,
marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or
any other legally protected classification or status.
Keywords: Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville, Atlanta , Paramedic Medical Transport Full Time Nights 6p-6a Gainesville, Other , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!