Posted on: August 7, 2022
Explosive PE Backed Health Food StartupThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: Forrest MackAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 -
$160,000 per yearA bit about us:It all starts with nutrition. The
single most important element to a dog's life,(after he has found
the love of his family) is his daily diet. The food you put in your
dog's body, more than anything else, will determine his future
health, happiness, energy level and perhaps even his vet bills.
100% of the ingredients we use to make JustFoodForDogs are
certified for human consumption by the USDA. They are not a
'factory' or a 'plant' certified to make dog food but kitchens that
have never seen the presence of even one 'feed quality' ingredient
- ever. This method is much more hands on, it takes longer and
costs more but it retains the nutritional value of the ingredients
and in our view, makes JustFoodForDogs the best food in the world
for your dog.Why join us?We offer best in class benefits, health,
dental, vision, 401k, Pet Insurance, and Employee Discounts on our
food and supplements.Job DetailsMore than anything this candidate
needs to understand process (operational business processes) and
correlating process to NetSuite functions; there is no coding
required but more than anything we need a good NetSuite
Administrator who very familiar with the platform.You are able to
support our implementation of NetSuite and the future growth and
expansion of the ERP application. You are hands-on, technical, and
have a strong knowledge of NetSuite as well as a willingness and
ability to learn new technologies. You have experience working with
implementation partners to support NetSuite implementations,
perform ongoing maintenance of the company s NetSuite system as
well as lead future improvements and integration projects.
- Work with business users to understand their processes and
support their optimized use of NetSuite
- Develop, test and deploy NetSuite customizations and new
functionality based on changing business needs
- Direct post go-live optimizations and follow-on development
- Manage user access and maintain proper system
- Support user requests for new searches, reports, KPI s and
- Plan, review, and manage change configurations, customization,
and 3rd party integration requests
- Fully document existing and new customizations and
- Develop, test, and deploy application extensions using system
API and 3rd party tools
- Primary point of contact for application support managing any
escalations to NetSuite support
- Manage NetSuite integration with internal and external
- Ability to create scripts and workflows to meet business
- Manage business process testing for ongoing NetSuite
- User Training (Process/Systems)
- Monitoring the health of NetSuite processesRequirements
- Experience supporting financial functions within NetSuite.
- Strong working knowledge of NetSuite, ERP, records updating,
dashboard management, saved searches, reporting and workflows.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues
and identify and implement resolutions.
- A strategic thinker who can drive change within the team
- Strong communication skills.
- Dell Boomi experience a big plusPreferred Certifications:
- Netsuite Administrator CertificationInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , NetSuite Administrator, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!