Liquid Bin Filler (Carrollton union)
Company: Quaker Houghton
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionLIQUID BIN FILLER SUMMARY OF POSITION:Houghton
International, the world leader in industrial fluids, providing
both high-tech fluid products and fluid management services, is
seeking a Liquid Bin Filler to join our team. The position will
fill or empty containers (tank trucks, totes, drums, buckets) with
products for sale or in-coming raw materials in a safe, accurate,
consistent and timely manner.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stages various size containers and materials of construction
and fills them for shipping to customers.
- Maintains neat, thorough, and correct completion of all batch
related documentation; specifically fill sheets.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area and strictly adheres
to all plant safety policies.
- Provides accurate documentation of inventory movement.
- Assists in the training of new employees, incident
investigations and other special projects.
- Operates all types of forklifts and other related motorized
vehicles in a safe and proficient manner.
- Re-containerizes products or other materials as directed.
- Empties incoming raw material containers as
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Positive team oriented attitude.EEO STATEMENT: It is Quaker
Houghton's policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to
all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship
status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed,
gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. Houghton International will also
provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities. This employer participates in the federal E-Verify
program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all
newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify
program, please click
here:http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employeesDISCLAIMER: The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned
to this position.
Keywords: Quaker Houghton, Atlanta , Liquid Bin Filler (Carrollton union), Other , Carrollton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!