Inventory Control Clerk I
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
Maintains appropriate inventory levels and ensures that all
products are in stock and available for distribution in the
- Monitors stock levels and customer demands.
- Performs daily stock counts.
- Handles inventory transfers between divisions.
- Assists receiving department with incoming shipments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 or more years work experience in inventory control
- Knowledge of warehouse and inventory control procedures.
- Experience with Excel, Word, Access and inventory control
- Office Environment
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: McLane Company, Atlanta , Inventory Control Clerk I, Other , Newnan, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!