Major Gifts Officer
Company: Corps Team
Posted on: June 26, 2022
http://www.corpsteam.com http://www.corpsteam.com true Major Gifts
Officer Atlanta , GA Posted: 04/27/2022 2022-04-27 2022-05-29
Employment Type: Direct Hire Industry: Non-Profit Job Number: 15388
Field of Expertise: Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Job
Our client, a large non-profit in Midtown Atlanta, is hiring a
full-time Major Gifts Officer to join the Philanthropy team and
expand engagement with donors in the community.
This is a hybrid role working a blend of onsite and remote.
Vaccination is required for this position.
Philanthropy and Donor Stewardship/Cultivation
- Develop a fundraising and stewardship strategy for an assigned
portfolio of donors and serve as the relationship manager.
- Create strategic plans for each assigned donor and update donor
information on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and meet with potential donors to increase involvement
and support for the Community Campaign and other fundraising
- Identify natural partners, develop relationships, and steward
gift development both independently and in partnership with the
Philanthropy Team and other departments.
- Develop and implement appropriate fundraising strategies to
increase the Community Campaign and Total Philanthropy employing a
variety of fundraising techniques that include face-to-face
solicitations, fundraising events, calling sessions, and written
- Work with the Foundation team for identification and
stewardship of prospects for planned-giving and endowment
opportunities, donor-advised fund openings and other complex gift
- Support philanthropy by accurately and successfully completing
assignments according to defined timelines, cooperating with
co-workers and volunteers to achieve the fundraising goals.
- Work with and advise Leadership Team on their solicitations and
- Manage solicitation process including recruitment and follow-up
with team leaders and team members; prospect selection; creation
and maintenance of various solicitation lists and training tools;
personal solicitation; and follow-up with donor issues to
- Identify, recruit, organize, and train volunteer workers in
furthering Campaign goals.
Programs and Events
- Oversee planning of Philanthropy focused events including
leadership enlistment and management, marketing and attendee
recruitment; logistics; and follow-up to ensure donor
- Oversee the organization of and recruitment for
outreach/appreciation events to increase involvement in the
- Provide support to co-workers to facilitate Philanthropy
- Support and demonstrate core values: Excellence, Empathy and
- Promote the mission at all times through superior customer
service to all and through the efficient use and care of
- Initiate and respond to ongoing contacts with Campaign, staff,
donors, volunteers and members of the local and national
- Bachelor' s degree required; Master' s degree preferred.
- 8+ years' experience in nonprofit fundraising, sales, or
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the Jewish
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with
all members of the organization and external community positively
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Salesforce or
other CRM experience required.
- Experience in volunteer management and group facilitation
- Ability to travel internationally on occasion.
- Must be able to attend local community-wide events on nights
- Must have own transportation, valid State of Georgia driver' s
license and proof of automobile insurance for traveling to outside
meetings and events as well as occasional transporting of
materials. Meet Your Recruiter Brigid Lipps
Lead Senior Recruiter Brigid is a PHR, SHRM-CP, and HR Generalist
certified Talent Acquisition professional with 15 years of
Recruiting and HR experience. She joined Corps Team in 2012 and is
driven by the corporate values of making a difference in the lives
of our candidates and clients by connecting great talent with great
companies. She received her - Bachelor's -degree from Mount St.
Joseph University and stays up to date on recruiting trends through
continuous education from her certifications.
- Connect on LinkedIn Corps Team is an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Apply Now:
Apply Online Continue with LinikedIn Show My Resume Fit Apply Later
Send an email reminder to: Email Address Share This Job:Login to
save this search and get notified of similar positions. Apply
Online Apply with LinkedIn Show My Resume Fit Send an email
reminder to: Email Address Share This Job: Related Jobs: There are
currently no related jobs. Please sign up for Job -Alerts .
- Administrative Associate
- VP, External Relations
- Part-time, Fully Remote Administrative Coordinator
remote, (none selected) Login to save this search and get notified
of similar positions. Corps Team This field is for validation
purposes and should be left unchanged.
Keywords: Corps Team, Atlanta , Major Gifts Officer, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!