Instructional Designer (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description Our HistoryFrom our start in 2009, Conexess has
established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals
nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges
from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For
the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively
used due to our outstanding staffing track record.Who We
AreConexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.Conexess
Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an
Instructional Designer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term
opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with internal clients to assess needs,
coordinate, design, develop, and deliver interactive learning
solutions through a variety of mediums
- Learning interactions will focus on competencies such as skill
and knowledge transfer in soft skills and process and procedural
- Understand and have in-depth experience with the ADDIE, SAM,
and rapid-prototyping instructional design approaches to create
effective training solutions to meet business needs
- Conduct needs assessment and other types of analysis to
identify gaps in employee performance or knowledge.
- Be competent in adult learning theory and fundamental training
approaches to design engaging learning solutions that promote a
learning culture with a compliance focus.
- Use content development tools to create effective e-learning
training, facilitation guides, course material, training aids, job
aids, self-led material, and other training support material as
- Work within a Learning Management System (LMS) and use of the
staging area to adequately test all courseware prior to delivery
for a 100% confidence level of customer access and
- Maintain awareness of new developments in training and
instructional design and recommend modifications in our curriculum
and practices. Qualifications:
- 3-5 years' experience in instructional design required.
- Strong experience in learning development tools; Articulate 360
Suite (primarily Storyline, Rise, and Review) required.
- Superb visual design skills required.
- Strong experience with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, LMS
- Proven ability to develop training courses and supporting
- Experience in conducting needs analysis and operations
- Proven ability to identify customized strategies and tactics
for success in training delivery.
- Strong experience in using motion, formatting treatments, and
overall UI/UX design to bring content to life.
- Proven ability to leverage rapid e-learning prototypes and
efficient development workflows.
- Understanding of adult learning techniques.
- Ability to record and edit audio narration for courses.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Atlanta , Instructional Designer (Remote), Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!