Posted on: June 25, 2022
As an Account Executive, you'll make sure our strategy is
executed flawlessly - fully immersing yourself in every aspect of
client projects and their implementation. You'll also be expected
to work with your clients to identify their needs and/or challenges
and recommend solutions that leverage our integrated software
solutions and digital delivery teams - all for some of the most
recognized brands in the world. You'll identify and drive growth
opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients'
business goals. And you'll constantly push the limits of talent
acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect.
It's one of the only roles in Radancy that allows you to engage
with all of our offerings - from software, media and metrics to
creative and brand.
- The Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the
timeliness and quality of work that is delivered to his/her
- You will work with the Account Director and Client Strategist
to manage all tasks aimed at achieving client goals.
- The Account Executive will coordinate the collection of assets
necessary to ensure a successful launch, as well as well as ongoing
efforts to ensure our software platform is a productive part of
your clients' digital strategy.
- You'll be responsible for working directly with support teams
to manage any support tasks, as well as reporting the status of
those tasks to the Account Director. A great Account Executive also
anticipates support issues and works with the Account Director to
put preemptive measures in place to address such issues.
- Working directly with creative teams, the Account Executive
will gather and manage creative assets for use across client
- A great Account Executive has a solid understanding of the
media landscape, which leads to the ability to quickly assimilate
media recommendations for clients, develop proposals and execute
- The Account Executive will work directly with the Analytics
Team on delivery of client KPI's. Furthermore, you may be asked to
produce one-off reports to support progress towards client
- The Account Executive will work with the Account Director to
ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and
documented for future reference.
- 1-3 years digital or online advertising industry experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation,
organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and
openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that's
committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and
creative to enhance our clients' employer brands - across every
connection point. We're looking for unconventional thinkers.
Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented
individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform
the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified
applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively
work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees
Keywords: Radancy, Atlanta , Account Executive, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!