Clinical Research Associate
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nora RiveraAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.A bit about us:We focus on developing groundbreaking and
innovative therapies that help create new treatments for our
clients globally!Why join us?
- Professional Development
- Medical Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- VacationJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Contribute to all clinical research activities to ensure
successful management of clinical studies.
- Maintain and track clinical study data and support in
investigator qualification and selection, analysis of potential
patient recruitment, and overall study status/progress throughout
the life of a study.
- Conduct qualification visits (QV), site initiation visits
(SIV), monitoring visits (MV) and termination visits (TV) at
assigned clinical sites and generate visit/contact reports.
- Serve as main liaison to participating clinical trial sites
with focus on data entry, query resolution, investigational device
tracking and accountability, and study conduct oversight at the
participating clinical sites.
- Perform on-site and remote site qualification visits, site
initiation visits, interim monitoring visits and site close out
- Collaborate with data management to support data cleaning
- Bachelor's in biological science, pharmacy or other health
- Ability to perform all clinical monitoring activities
- Strong and demonstrable planning, management, organization,
collaboration and analytical skills
- An honest and ethical work approach to promote the development
of life changing treatments for patients.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Clinical Research Associate, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!