Superintendent - Multifamily
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Looking for an experienced Superintendent with at least 3+ years
of New Construction experience building Multifamily projects to
join a top General Contractor in the Atlanta area. Client
DetailsClient is a strong, Atlanta-based, commercial construction
general contractor that is continuing to expand their Multifamily
project list. They are well known for retaining their team due to
their strong regard for work/life balance and compensation
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents,
subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and
on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants,
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility
company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control
- Prepare and maintain detailed short-term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial
management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant
- Ground up Multifamily projects required.
- Local or Traveling projects available
- 3+ years of experience working in the construction industry as
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field,
- Competitive compensation package depending on experience
- 15-20 days of PTO
- 9-12 company holidays
- 100% Medical Benefits
- 401k Plan with company match
- Car allowance/company match
- Cell Phone and laptop provided
- Milestone Bonus Incentives
- End of year Bonus
- Life Insurance Policy
- Generous maternity & Paternity leaveMPI does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status
in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or
local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the
disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified
Keywords: Michael Page, Atlanta , Superintendent - Multifamily, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!