Sales Engineer - Isotrak
Company: Eckert & Ziegler Isotope Products, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Sales Engineer - Isotrak (Atlanta, GA) Company Benefits
- 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Tuition reimbursement
- Profit-sharing program Company Overview Contributing to Saving
Lives Eckert & Ziegler Analytics, a subsidiary of Eckert & Ziegler
AG, is one of the world's largest manufacturer of isotope
technology for medical, scientific, and industrial use. Based in
Atlanta, the customer service and sales group provides nuclear
power, government, university and commercial laboratories with
reference and calibration standards, sources, and proficiency tests
to support quality measurements traceable to national standards.
The Job Eckert & Ziegler Analytics seeks a Sales Engineer -
Isotrak. This position qualifies non-price list leads and develops
proposals for the Isotrak--- line of reference and calibration
sources, and proficiency test materials. Coordinating with the
reporting manager, this position will solidify specifications of
new products and variations of existing products through engagement
with production, quality, and technical groups. As products are
manufactured at the Atlanta, California and German facilities,
familiarity of each location's capabilities is essential to select
the best option for the customer. Position shall be knowledgeable
of the ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and ISO 17043 standard requirements and
ensure departmental responsibilities to the standards are met. This
position will maintain web, catalog, and literature content for new
and existing products. Duties:
- Develop proposals for non-standard Isotrak References and
- Update content in websites, catalogs and other literature with
new product offerings and changes to existing products.
- Take part in industry exhibits and trade shows.
- Occasional travel (up to 10%) to customer sites for sales and
- Provide surge capacity to quote standard products as
- Familiarity with all Isotrak catalogs and products including
the product codes, descriptions, and source applications.
- Follow all written procedures related to job performance.
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001, ISO 17025, and ISO 17043 standard
requirements, and ensures respective departmental responsibilities
to the standards are met. Requirements:
- Minimum education (or substitute experience) required: A 4-year
college degree in a physical science or engineering or equivalent
experience working in the nuclear industry. An advanced degree a
- Minimum experience required: At least three years of experience
operating or marketing nuclear measurement equipment.
- Abilities and skills required:
- Communicate professionally with customers including identifying
and fulfilling their needs and resolving any issues.
- Communicate effectively with peers and management. Proven
flexibility and ability to work as part of a small but busy
- Ability and experience in selecting or identifying the correct
- Ability to work under strict regulatory controls and attention
to detail a must.
- Skilled at unit conversion (i.e., 1000 ml = 1 l, 37 Bq = 1
- Inquisitive with strong reasoning skills, enjoys learning and
- Experience using WordPress or similar web content management
system. Proficient in software programs including Excel and Word.
Knowledge in other programs such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other
enterprise software a plus. We are an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. To
apply please click on the link below or copy and paste into your
Keywords: Eckert & Ziegler Isotope Products, Inc., Atlanta , Sales Engineer - Isotrak, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!