Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are looking for a team oriented Full Life Cycle Sr Talent
Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for the sourcing,
recruiting, pre-screening, interviewing and scheduling of a myriad
of candidates, primarily Sales, for specific Canon Solutions
America locations across the Southeast Zone. Individual must have
strong interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with
co-workers, employees, and applicants and develop effective
partnerships with hiring managers and understand their business
needs. Responsibilities - Sources candidates, pre-screening
resumes, and conducting telephone interviews for non-exempt an
entry level exempt positions.
- Works with line managers to ensure open positions are logged into
and approved in iCIMS; monitors and updates iCIMS on a timely
- May cold call competition for professional talent for open
positions. Interviews, selects and recommends applicants to
management for review.
- Schedules all qualified candidates for interviews; ensures at
least 3 candidates are interviewed (if 3 apply).
- Ensures interviewing documentation and interview notes for all
applicants interviewed for a job are provided by managers.
- Processes and logs pre-hire paperwork and generates offer letters
for prospective employees.
- Maintains internal and external job postings.
- Achieves a low turnover rate by thoroughly evaluating applicants,
reference checking and making suitable placements.
- Conducts background checks including criminal, drug testing and
- Administers company policies regarding employment and internal
- Ensures that all internal candidates are fairly evaluated, given
full consideration and provided with feedback regarding their
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process.
- Cold calls competition for professional talent for open
- Interviews, selects and recommends applicants to management for
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing new hire
- Coordinates the relocation of new hires as required. Ensures
company relocation policies are followed.
- Coordinates employment background checks.
- Works with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or
Internetwebsite representatives in the course of conducting
employment advertising campaigns.
- Provides feedback on candidates to all recruiting
- Supports and maintains college recruiting, affirmative action and
career development programs. Qualifications - Bachelors degree or
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience.
- Advanced industry knowledge and knowledge of technology trends
(for technical placements).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the
ability to work well with all levels of management.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task. Company Overview About our
Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all
sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise,
production, and large format printing solutions, supported by
exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering
dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions
America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and
regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and
traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is
headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations
across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which
earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks
third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of
Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020. Canon
Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
available at We comply with all applicable federal, state and local
laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
contractor/subcontractor. We are an EEO/AA employer.
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
csa.canon.com/careers . #CSA Workstyle Description Hybrid - This
position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring
you to be in the office two company designated days a week and an
option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a
specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on
other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting
requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Posting Tags #LI-MG1 #PM20
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., Atlanta , Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!