Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Neuropsychologists in the
area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to
clinical excellence.We offer Neuropsychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- No counseling/therapy work.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Neuropsychologists are a critical part
of our clinical team. We're seeking Neuropsychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in one or more US states
including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for children, adolescents and adult
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for
assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.About LifeStance
HealthLifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare
services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment
services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a
variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both
in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital
health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Atlanta , Neuropsychologist, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!