Public Area Attendant
Company: The Westin Buckhead Atlanta
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel
guests, associates and vendors.
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles,
counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents
by extending arms over head to reach all above areas. Adhere to
cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning
- Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves, extending
arms over head, bending and stooping as needed.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure
in repeated motion.
- Clean ashtrays and empty trash.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Westin Buckhead Atlanta is a modern, newly refreshed retreat in
an upscale community. The hotel has recently revitalized its public
spaces and the renowned Atlanta restaurant, The Palm Restaurant and
Bar. At the Westin, our associates are treated like family. We
offer competitive salaries, a complementary hot lunch as well as
MARTA and self-parking discounts. We offer a Shoes for Crews
program, TIP's training certification and many other great
incentives. Apply today to join our great organization!We value
U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military
candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Westin Buckhead Atlanta, Atlanta , Public Area Attendant, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!