Interventional Tech, 8a-4:30p
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Emory Healthcare, we integrate science and caring to change the
face of health care. Our team members are courageous individuals
who are willing to challenge the status quo and help find solutions
to complex problems. We're empowered to influence change for, and
with, our patients, their families, the community and each
As one of the leading academic medical systems, we're eager to
share what we learn with hospitals around the country, and the
world. We've got the backing, knowledge, experience and permission
to lead the way in developing new and better approaches to
preventing and treating disease, and our patients get treatments
years before anyone else.
We're defining a new standard of care for humankind. Are YOU ready
to join us?
- Provides quality care to patients receiving diagnostic and
interventional radiology procedures in the interventional suite and
- Communicates patients' needs and response through appropriate
verbal and written communications.
- Ensures documentation is complete and accurate regarding all
aspects of patient care.
- Responsible for proper operation of imaging and specialty
equipment as well as keeps abreast of uses of medical devices.
- Demonstrates an adequate knowledge of anatomy and
- Provides more complex technical care necessary to meet
identified patient needs.
- Assists with performing multiple diagnostic procedures in
appropriate sequence and time frame.
- Provides quality care to patients during procedures; prepares
patients for procedures with proper sterile technique.
- Takes precautions to minimize patient and staff exposure to
- Assists with patient and family education. May support or
assist in research and related activities.
- Assists in training radiology staff and students.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience with one (1)
year in IR.
- Advanced certification in Vascular Interventional (VI)
- BLS certification required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (Medium): 20-50 lbs; 0-33% of the work day
(occasionally); 11-25 lbs, 34-66% of the workday (frequently);
01-10 lbs, 67-100% of the workday (constantly); Lifting 50 lbs max;
Carrying of objects up to 25 lbs; Occasional to frequent standing &
walking, Occasional sitting, Close eye work (computers, typing,
reading, writing), Physical demands may vary depending on assigned
work area and work tasks
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS: Factors affecting environment conditions may
vary depending on the assigned work area and tasks. Environmental
exposures include, but are not limited to: Blood-borne pathogen
exposure Bio-hazardous waste Chemicals/gases/fumes/vapors
Communicable diseases Electrical shock , Floor Surfaces, Hot/Cold
Temperatures, Indoor/Outdoor conditions, Latex, Lighting, Patient
care/handling injuries, Radiation , Shift work, Travel may be
required. Use of personal protective equipment, including
respirators, environmental conditions may vary depending on
assigned work area and work tasks
Keywords: Emory, Atlanta , Interventional Tech, 8a-4:30p, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!