Remote Personal Assistant: $62k to $102k + Bonus & Benefits
Company: Excellence Services, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
REMOTE ONLY.$62,400 to $102,000 + Benefits. DOE.Up to 20%
performance-based Bonus.Full-time, Typically Monday-Friday. On-call
ABOUT US:Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned
company that provides luxury service for one HNW family
exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage
SUMMARY:Primary responsibilities will include providing the
Principals with information support at any time; performing
research, data collection & analysis; ensuring the smooth running
of the home office; performing administrative and household tasks
remotely; and working closely with existing staff.
PRIMARY DUTIES: Research & Exploration
- Collect information, perform research and data analysis as
needed; provide suggestions to the Principals with the best
solution to solve problems.
- Observe and participate in the daily work to continuously
optimize the workflow & process, improve team efficiency, and
reduce the interventions by Principals.
Household & Home Office:
- Schedule and work closely with other staff on various household
- Maintain a household vendor list. Build strong relationships
- Coordinate household staff and assist with monthly
- Identify and oversee various household projects as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the inventory of all household supplies
(light bulbs, batteries, cleaning supplies).
- Maintain and update household manuals.
- Maintain an approved product list for home and personal items,
including sourcing information.
- Monthly/weekly purchase order submission, get approval, place
orders, and track delivery status.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Prepare home for occasional events. Coordinate with vendors for
holiday decor (Halloween, Christmas).
- Maintain Principals' personal Google calendars (separate from
- Schedule personal appointments. Calendar items forwarded by
- Update and maintain Google Contacts. Ensure information is
synced to phones.
- Maintain a filing system for household needs (e.g., car
registrations, maintenance contracts, warranties, contractor bids,
- Email a daily activities report to Principals.
- Purchase gifts, develop and maintain gift tracker, and review
and audit receipts.
- Keep track of birthdays and other important dates.
- Work with travel concierge and accountant as needed.
- Plan and coordinate the family's activities and events.
- Assist with personal archival projects.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Proven experience working as a personal assistant is
- Excellent learning ability and has a passion for exploration,
research, and analysis.
- Experience working in the Hospitality industry or a family
office is preferred.
- Vault-like ability to maintain confidentiality and be ultra
- Demonstrate excellent email etiquette, concise and accurate
- Maintain strictest confidences--never disclose Principals'
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be very technically savvy. Experience with G-suite.
- Resourceful in terms of internet search and online
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest. Practical
- Comfortable with iPhone or Android, including texting, camera
phone, and smartphone apps.
- Highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented, and thorough.
Able to multitask and prioritize well.
- Positive attitude, team player, capable of working well with a
vast array of high-quality vendors.
- Personable, gracious, and polite, with excellent people
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
- Able to work independently but takes direction well from
- Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to
routines and plans.
- Long-term intent.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, credit, and
- Willing to take a pre-employment psychological exam and drug
OUR CORE VALUES:
--- Principal's FirstHighly Private Clients are the focus, and
Principals are the Clients.
--- Learn from mistakesBrave to face and admit the truth. Learns
and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and changes to
avoid mistakes or at least low-cost mistakes. High-cost or repeated
mistakes will lead to disciplinary action.
--- ConscientiousFinish duties conscientiously, effectively, and
--- DedicationBe dedicated. Keep improving.
--- AccountableDue diligence. Be accountable.
--- IndependentThink and act independently.
--- ResilienceDo not complain or shy away from assigned works.
Confronts difficulties bravely. When the going gets tough, the
tough get going.
Keywords: Excellence Services, LLC, Atlanta , Remote Personal Assistant: $62k to $102k + Bonus & Benefits, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!