IMMEDIATE HIRING! Benefits Advisor (Training Provided)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Benefits Advisors Needed! ( Entry Level )- Virtual Training
Provided-Must live locally in Atlanta, GA-Bilingual /Spanish
Speaking is a plus!Aflac isn't a conventional opportunity We're an
unconventional company looking for unconventional people. If you're
outgoing, entrepreneurial and motivated, it might be time to
unleash your potential as an Aflac consultant. In return, you'll
gain the satisfaction of being in charge of your own success, from
the hours you work to the income you earn.Be an advisor to business
owners Aflac account managers work directly with business owners
and HR representatives to plan supplemental insurance coverage and
other value-added services for employees. It's a key role with
growth potential for you, backed by the power, resources and trust
of a well-known and reputable brand. And you'll have the personal
reward of helping to provide financial security and added peace of
mind to clients when they experience a covered health event.
- Generating new business opportunities through company leads,
networking, referrals and calls.
- Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs that
help meet their benefits needs.
- Engaging and enrolling interested employees in benefits
- Having ongoing conversations with business owners about new
benefits options, benefits trends, changes to the government's
health care laws and more.Be your own boss and reap the benefits of
your hard work.You determine how much you want to make and go for
it: With Aflac, you're in charge. There are no ceilings to break
through and no set hours. You decide how, when and where you work -
whether from the local coffee shop, an outdoor caf-- or the comfort
of your home. It's your trajectory on your terms. Advantages
- The opportunity to sell the No. 1 provider of individual
voluntary insurance products at the worksite in the U.S.2
- Compensation equal to the effort you put in.
- The ability to make substantial first-year and residual
- A generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn
additional financial incentives, awards and trips.
- Flexibility to build your practice on your terms, while
leveraging the power of established and recognized brand.
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training in the classroom and
the field, aided by proven educational materials and
- The personal satisfaction of knowing you are providing a
service you can be proud of while making a positive impact with
individuals and your community. Join the Aflac sales team When you
join the Aflac sales team, you're joining a team of high-achieving
individuals just like you.You're also partnering with a company
with a reputation for excellence:
- World's Most Ethical Companies list - Ethisphere magazine
included Aflac on its list for the 14th consecutive year in
- World's Most Admired Companies list - FORTUNE magazine named
Aflac to the list for the 19th year in 2020.
- Rated A+ for insurer financial strength by AM Best, Fitch and
- Aflac has donated more than $130 million toward pediatric
cancer research.3Give us a look - or a second one - to create your
future, your way.Job Types: Full-time, CommissionPay: $30,000.00 -
$60,000.00 per yearSchedule:
- Monday to FridayExperience:
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Insurance License (Life, Accident & Health) (Preferred)Work
- One locationWork Remotely:
Keywords: Aflac, Atlanta , IMMEDIATE HIRING! Benefits Advisor (Training Provided), Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!