Company: Peyton Pettus - State Farm Agent
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Overview Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you
enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these
questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent
may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm
insurance and financial service products. Responsibilities
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day. As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
officeCompensation: $9 per hour plus commissions Requirements
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Experience in marketing
- Associate's degree or higher preferredIf you are motivated to
succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our
application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the
interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent
contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.
Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully
complete any applicable licensing requirements and training
programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire
their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees
of State Farm.
Keywords: Peyton Pettus - State Farm Agent, Atlanta , Telemarketer, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!