Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Executive Assistant follows established
procedures and guidelines to provide timely and effective
administrative support. Executive Assistant assumes ownership and
leads advanced and highly specialized
administrative/operational/customer support duties that require
independent initiative and judgement.
- Handles details of a confident nature and performs
administrative functions based on understanding of company
- Manages complex scheduling and calendar for executive
leadership, including meeting schedules with internal and external
parties, senior client executives, employees, etc. in a fast-paced,
- Prepares or composes correspondence/memorandums, reports and
presentation materials based on knowledge of department and company
policies and procedures using applicable software and internal
- Manages telephone calls to include taking messages, redirecting
callers to appropriate party, screening calls, and responding to
routine questions. Regularly gathers routine verbal information
from or makes verbal requests of internal and external
- Responds to moderately complex inquiries from all levels of
employees or external sources regarding a variety of questions,
such as clarification of company policy and procedures and
researches/verifies information if necessary to respond.
- Trains other employees on internal processes and procedures
such as phone system, expense reporting, etc.
- Handles mail to include reading and prioritizing it and may
determine appropriate action or routing for manager. Initiates
correspondence or draft response for manager’s review on more
complex correspondence. Follows up on items delegated to
- Makes complex domestic arrangements. Schedules meetings,
off-site conferences or conference calls with the possibility of
multiple participants. Has authority to determine who may be
scheduled. Provides pre-meeting support by developing agenda
with post meeting follow-up. Obtains process from vendors
(cars, hotels, airlines, meeting rooms, food/beverages) and makes
recommendations on selected vendors.
- Maintains confidential employee data files and using daily
discretion of shared information.
- Arranges interviews for the executive leadership as
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Preferred Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous Administrative experience with the C Suite or related
- Five to Ten years secretarial/administrative experience
providing support for executive level/C Suite leaders.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to multi-task while providing support to multiple
- Must also be highly motivated to accomplish routine and
non-routine work days and to prioritize multiple priorities.
- Ability to work through tasks with minimal supervision and to
use judgment in how to handle tasks with professional
- Strong knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Outlook and other
- Excellent oral/written communication and decision-making
skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Atlanta , Executive Assistant, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!