Revenue Cycle Data Analyst
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Revenue Cycle Analyst is responsible for
analyzing incoming and outgoing revenue sources and measuring
different financial cycles. This role will coordinate
activities of staff responsible for charge capture, reimbursement
analysis, or other financial functions.
- Provides RCM analytics for the Revenue Cycle leaders and staff,
including payer trends for edits, rejects, and denials of claims
using metric-driven methodologies and a variety of data analytic
- Transforms data into exception-driven, actionable information
through trending, comparisons to goals and norms, and drill-downs
to highlight point problems versus systemic issues.
- Prepares graphical representations of data that provides clear
direction to support proposed improvements, performance to plan,
and other data-driven communication and presentations.
- Performs analyses and develops reports regarding payor
reimbursement patterns, underpayment, and overpayment, RVUs
relative to payment trends, and the ongoing evaluation of
opportunities for improvement to capture billing and collection
- Works on projects as needed
- Associates Degree in Finance, Healthcare Administration,
Information Management, Engineering or Mathematics; Bachelor’s
- Minimum 2 years in an analytic role collecting, querying,
reporting, analyzing, and presenting data; preference in
healthcare, accounting, or corporate finance setting
- Strong knowledge of revenue cycle and business processes such
as medical billing, collections, disputes, and denials
- Basic knowledge of finance and statistics (ROI, NPV, Risk,
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a
fast-paced work environment
- Able to work independently without onsite direct
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; able to
analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends,
and develop effective solutions and strategies
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Prior experience with Homecare – HomeBase preferred
- Experience presenting data using applications such as reporting
tools, databases, spreadsheets, word processing, presentation, and
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate with different
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 5%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Atlanta , Revenue Cycle Data Analyst, Other , Clarkdale, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!