Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst drives
optimization and integration of all Revenue Cycle related systems
both external and internal, system interfaces, and system-driven
workflow to improve clean rate and minimize time to collect and
cost to collect.
- Collaborates with Revenue Cycle, Operations, Process
Improvement and IT to analyze work process design and data flow,
improve process robustness and ensure all current AR systems are
implemented optimally for the Company.
- Works closely with the Process Improvement and end-to-end
Revenue Cycle department to gather requirements, develop work
processes, compile specifications and SOWs for system improvements
and additional technology improvements to the Revenue Cycle
- Represents the Revenue Cycle department in evaluating,
selecting, installing, and supporting current and additional
- Utilizes the knowledge and skills of financial practice to
determine Revenue Cycle functions suitable for computer
applications to ensure consistency with professional standards of
Revenue Cycle practice.
- Manages a smooth handoff of completed improvement initiatives
to operational owners to follow up to ensure adoption. Uses metrics
to access if additional improvements and/or training is
- Leverages data to inform change recommendations and
- Supports the ongoing operation of internal and vendor
applications and tools.
- Articulates operations and financial impacts of workflow and
technical decisions to Revenue Cycle leadership
- Assists the Manager, RCM Excellence to instill a culture of
change and improvement across the FSUs.
- Works on projects as needed.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business or related field
- Minimum 3 years working with Revenue Cycle Information
- 2-3 experience with HCHB Revenue Cycle Implementation
- Prior experience with Clearing Houses and/or EDI highly
- Strong knowledge of revenue cycle and business processes such
as medical billing, collections, disputes, and denials
- Strong working knowledge using SaaS technologies for design and
improvement in a complex environment
- Able to manage complex projects and prioritize multiple
priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent knowledge of Revenue Cycle Information Systems
- Detail-oriented; proven ability to probe deep into details to
uncover key issues
- Work well across departments to instill a culture of
- Comfortable working within all levels of an organization
- Experience presenting data using applications such as reporting
tools, databases, spreadsheets, word processing, presentation, and
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate with different
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 5%
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Atlanta , Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst, Other , Acworth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!