Lead Process Improvement Specialist
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Lead Process Improvement Specialist drives
improvements throughout the Revenue Cycle Process. Employs
process improvement techniques including Lean, Six Sigma, DMAIC,
and others to analyze accounts receivable metrics and identify
trends. Conducts root cause analysis to identify areas for
- Quantifies improvement opportunities including cost
implementation and develops preliminary business case proposals to
the Manager, Revenue Cycle Strategy and Performance.
- Assists the Manager RC Strategy and Performance and the SR
Director in developing information-rich, data-driven business cases
for projects requiring executive-level approval.
- In collaboration with the Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst,
creates and maintains an end-to-end process map of the Revenue
- Works closely with AR Systems analysts and other AR department
leaders to develop process changes to eliminate waste, improve
accuracy and accelerate cash collection.
- Manages smooth handoff of completed improvement initiatives to
operational owners and follows up to ensure adoption. Uses metrics
to assess if additional improvements and/or training is
- Leverages data to inform change recommendations and
- May facilitate improvement project teams across AR and other
- Provides direction and mentors Process Improvement
- Assists Manager, RCM Strategy and Performance to instill a
culture of change and improvement across the FSUs.
- Associates degree; Bachelor’s Degree in operations management,
business management or healthcare administration or related field
- 3-5 years experience involving performance/operations
management improvement, project management, and/or analysis; one
year in a lead role
- Experience in healthcare and/or AR is a plus
- Proven track record leading improvement initiatives across
- Strong data analytics, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Works well across departments to instill a culture of
- Able to use process mapping and Six Sigma design tools
- Strong group facilitation skills
- Ability to adapt a systematic approach to process
- Able to maintain professional behavior when dealing with
- Strong computer skills to include experience leveraging
technology with outside vendors
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a metrics-based
- Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal
- Good collaboration skills; able to handle and resolve difficult
situations with tact while being sensitive to all points of view
- Detail-and-deadline oriented with the ability to prioritize and
- Demonstrates strong written, verbal, and interpersonal
communication skillsMust read, write and speak fluent English.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Atlanta , Lead Process Improvement Specialist, Other , Austell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!