Manager, Revenue & Accounts Receivable
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As the Financial Services Unit Manager, you will:
- Manage the collection and billing operations and develop
credit/collection strategies to maximize profits and minimize
- Ensure that maintenance strategies of accounts receivable past
due balances are within stated objectives.
- Interpret to customers and field personnel Company
policies/practices/procedures related to billing processes,
accounts receivables, and financial issues regarding non-clinical
processes and clinical specifications impacting accounts
- Manage the analyses/report preparation of trends of
consolidated account receivables. Report information to appropriate
- Assume responsibilities of Director, as assigned, during
- Prepare departmental budget and monitor expenses to ensure
compliance with approved budgetary constraints.
- Develop department tools and training programs, along with the
Training Specialist, to encourage growth and development.
Analyze/monitors their implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- A minimum of five years healthcare related billing/collection
- At least three years in a management role generally
- Strong knowledge of accounts receivables procedures and general
accounting principles required
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Atlanta , Manager, Revenue & Accounts Receivable, Other , Clarkdale, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!